Build a Life challenge

Giggy010's Avatar Giggy01010/31/14 8:47 am
1 emeralds 115
Hi. My name's Giggy and this is the Build a Life challenge. For this challenge there is no major winner except for the glory of doing something great.

The idea of this challenge is to start a brand new 1.8 VANILLA world and see what you can do in 31 Minecraft days. Whether you build a castle, town, empire, spaceship, etc or live your life as an adventurer and face the Ender Dragon, or even just quest to become the richest man/woman alive is up to you. Just live your life for those days.

Once you have finished these 31 days leave a picture(s) of your final product or an explanation of what you did in this time.

RULES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The world must be Survival and cheats must be disabled
2. 31 days only. No more, no less. Keep a note of this as you please
3. No mods at all unless it keeps a record of days
4. If you die you may continue. Death means nothing
5. Must be single player
6. Keep it truthful. If you say you have built something I expect a screenshot. If you amassed vast wealth, that can be screenshotted as well.

That's everything. Hopefully I'll get some responses. Good Luck.

Note: It is very obvious if you have used creative mode in bulk. So if you post pictures of a castle made of pure diamond it will be obvious you have broke the rules.
Giggy010
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter