Buildig contest, top 5 builds will be used on my server!

Wyatt3's Avatar Wyatt38/3/14 7:12 pm
8/7/2014 4:50 pm
samfinity's Avatar samfinity
Hello, Im wyatt3 (Better known as wyattbergern1) and I have dceided to do a buiding contest instead of building y hallways mysel (Jk I'd do 'em my self, but, let the public have some of 'da fun) So, As i said Im doing a building contest. The theme is booy-trapped hallway.
Theme:
Click to reveal
For the theme, you must travel through 1,000 blocks of booby-trapped hallyway, as you progress the traps become harder to escpae and harder to discover.

Rules:
Click to reveal
1. No height maps (Kinda hard, but possible) penalty: -20 points
2. Use all your own builds from scratch, the builds must be build solely for the contest. Penalty: disqualification
3. Single or 2 person builds only, no build teams or trio's allowed Penalty: -10 points per extra person
4. All players invlved must get credit Penalty: disqualification
5. Sucking up to the judges is NOT allowed penalty: -50 points
6. No mods are allowed EXPECT FOR worldedit, and mcedit. Penaty: disqulification
7. Builds must be done on single player worlds (mcedit schematics are recomended to be don by yu, but if IMPOSSIBLE just leave it with a notification for me Penalty: Inabality to win 1-5th place

Judgeing:
Click to reveal
Judging will be done in 3 phases. First is a public vote (Worth up to 10 points) Second will be an interetiate session of p. rofessional judging. (Worth up to 50 points. The final session will be professional juding. (Worth up to 75 points.) The more points you have, the better you did. The #1-5 contestants get their maps used on "my" server.

Legal:
Click to reveal
1. By Entering the contest you agree that your build may be used by us on the server regardless of current copyrights.
2. By entering you agree that your usrname may be displayed at any time publicly to acredit the builders.
3. By group entering, the player of enterance is responsible of all contestants following and agreeing to these terms.

Please post your entries in the comments. WARNING: saving spots IS allowd, so be quick.
Wyatt3
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2014 4:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
samfinity
Wait, final question (sorry for all the questions), can we use command blocks?
08/07/2014 1:26 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
On you server or single player?
08/06/2014 1:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
mcttfigter
we might help www.teambuilds.com if interested pls contact us via skype:ttfigter
08/04/2014 6:11 am
samfinity
Actually, I have 2 more questions, is there going to be any prizes beside having our build on your server? and what version of minecraft is your server on?(can we use stuff like the /particle command?)
08/06/2014 12:09 pm
Wyatt3
The server is currently on 1.7.9, and other prizes will include, but not be limited to; Shoutouts, builder ranks, and prizes on my server.

Have fun with it!
08/06/2014 7:35 pm
samfinity
Alright, no guarantee that I'll do it, but I hope i can have enough time
Does it matter what blocks I use?
08/03/2014 9:02 pm
samfinity
I might join, but I have a few questions first:
1: whats a height map?
2: Are we supposed to build kinda like a tunnel type thing with traps?
3: does it have to be 1000 blocks?(you said that in the theme)
4:Could me and my friend build it on a multiplayer world, export it to single player, than export it to a MCedit schematic?
08/03/2014 9:43 pm
Wyatt3
A height map doesnt matter if you dont know what it is xD,
It should be 1000 bocks, but I can accept 8 or 9 hundred, yes it's supposed to be a tunnel like thing with traps, and yes you and your friend can.
08/03/2014 11:49 pm
Wyatt3
I have deceided to do the mcschmatcs myself for them all if I have to, thanks for the suggestion, Im changing th rules now
08/03/2014 8:03 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
I'd totally join if you didn't need an MCEditSchematic :c I can't
08/03/2014 8:08 pm
Wyatt3
Hmm, maybe I could find a way to exempt that, Ill do them myself I guess if they're not, RULE CHANGE NOTIFY PEOPLE!
08/03/2014 7:41 pm
Wyatt3
I know this could techniclly be called a bump, but I need to tell everyone that the legal information was done again. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome