CALLING ALL ANIMATORS!: ANIMATION CONTEST

Marissa_Frost's Avatar Marissa_Frost1/12/15 10:00 pm
1/15/2015 7:50 am
Marissa_Frost's Avatar Marissa_Frost
Hello guys! I'm holding a ANIMATION CONTEST
for all you animators out there. I hope this can be a fun (yet compettive) thing for you guys! No need to be professional! Anyone and EVERYONE can join! Who knows? You might win when you never would have guessed it! So, join this fun event and tell your friends! I want as many competitors as possible! Now, time for the information.

You can sign up, tell friends, and spread they word until January 18th. Make sure anyone who you think is interested knows about this. I will make room for every interested animator.

What will you animate?
You will animate a short, PG YouTube introduction. It should contain Marissa_Frost s
Skin and Spikedog9 s skin. The chanle is TheNovaCrew. This next part it OPTIONAL but, will reward you more points and give you a chance to be in our "Animators with Humor" video.
These are optional, so don't feel like you have to do it.
The theme is, well, Animators with Humor. I'm not going to tell you more. This video shouldn't be long, medium ish and can be about anything. Make sure it's PG.

Once entering is closed, you can start animating! You will have till February 10th to finish these, hopefully that's enough time for you.

Rewards
The rewards are as follows:
1st place, YouTube intro will be featured as pur intro. A sub from me and spike. A feature on our profiles for 2 weeks.
2nd place, Intro will be featured in Aniamators with humor video and sub from us. Featured for 1 week.
3rd place: A sub from us and featured in our Animators with humor video. Sub from us and feature for 5 days.

That's about it' thanks for takeing a look at this and join! I would love to have lots of people in! Take care, and have a great day.
Marissa_Frost
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2015 7:50 am
Marissa_Frost
Bump- Contest still has spots opens. Join! If you can't join, tell a friend or someone who might!
01/14/2015 9:55 pm
Marissa_Frost
Spots are available!
01/14/2015 4:23 pm
Marissa_Frost
requests are still open! Anyone and EVERYONE can join!
01/14/2015 2:15 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Marissa, I have a little deal for you. I'll PM.
01/14/2015 1:23 am
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Ima spread dat word. hey everybody, Word!
01/14/2015 1:03 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
OH! ITS YOU!
I KNOW YOU
I made 2 renders for ya when i just started rendering!
Haha pm me for some new better ones
01/14/2015 8:30 am
Marissa_Frost
Thanks!
01/13/2015 1:50 am
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Creeper girl, parental guidance, Its a TV rating, and this post is in the community challenge section, so it doesn't really matter.. Anyway, I cant animate, but if you need some judges. also I will gladly sub to your Chanel, Send me a link
01/13/2015 1:46 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
what is PG?
and this contest sounds more like you just need an intro and the best intro is going to be used
so isn't this more like a community challenge and not a contest?
01/13/2015 5:45 pm
Marissa_Frost
I suppose so. Either way, I was in need of a intro... I thought I could try to make it into a fun thing. Might get more people interested. Anyhow, spread the word.

Miner_world111Creeper girl, parental guidance, Its a TV rating, and this post is in the community challenge section, so it doesn't really matter.. Anyway, I cant animate, but if you need some judges. also I will gladly sub to your Chanel, Send me a link

Heres the link! (Only got one girly vid u cause a friend wanted to be on YT so I felt nice) . You could be a judge if we get enough peeps alongside me and Spike! So, for now spread the word and yea!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBrsU ... GC9QA/feed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome