Chiaroscuro's Contest Hall of Fame

Chiaroscuro's Avatar Chiaroscuro10/19/18 12:09 am history
8 emeralds 371 1
10/19/2018 10:55 am
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez

I thought that perhaps posting a new contest results page for my latest contest wouldn't do justice to the winners of my past contests; yet, posting a separate new thread for every old contest also seemed out of the question. Thus, I split the difference and am starting a new thread to collect all of my results as they come out.

Congratulations to all that have won my contests, and thank you for all of those who have been involved. If you would like to participate in any of my contests, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to a waitlist for the next one.

Current Contest

I am holding signups for Season 3 of my Writing Contest, soon to be rebranded with a new name. Signups are open until I get enough people to begin the tournament—get in before spots run out!

Most Recent Results

Season 2 of my Writing Contest just finished up, and the winner was Artsy_Lady! You can find her winning entry here.

Please also join me in congratulating striker107, who was a close contender! You can find their final entry here.

Hall of Fame

Writing Contest—Season 1

First place in this contest was CaelChan, who entered this story in the finale. Second place was JediJerboa, who put up a valiant fight with this entry.

Who Is Chiaroscuro

Since there was only one entry in this contest, perhaps it was obvious that the winner would be DinowCookie. You can find her rather flattering entry here.
Chiaroscuro
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug