Crescendo's Avatar Crescendo1/23/16 2:04 pm
1/24/2016 3:02 pm
BIO's Avatar BIO
Who's do you prefer?

Crescendo's 'Technonaut'

BIO's 'The Final Frontier'

Crescendo
Level 81 : Elite Witch

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2016 1:42 am
Level 43 : Master Skinner
Phetagorah
I preferred Bio's skin mainly because of how he used the blue and purple/violet. It's pleasing to my eyes, but I'm not sure how other people view it. The way he used the colors and utilized the hat layer caught my fancy, but don't get me wrong, Crescendo's skin also caught my attention. Her skin was neatly shaded but she herself did not fail in making it detailed. However, I don't think it won me over that well compared to Bio's. Both skinners did well and I wish them luck!

Sorry Crescendo ;-;
01/24/2016 3:02 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
BIO
Thanks glad you liked it! I really like the blue and violet together.
01/23/2016 11:15 pm
BIO
OnePunchGirlim torn but i voted for bio

This is a great round 0.0 Thank you for your support though
01/23/2016 11:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
grease
im torn but i voted for crescendo
01/23/2016 11:16 pm
BIO
Well this is a little awkward xD
01/23/2016 10:42 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Spectral
I... don't know. Bio had the usual shading style and Crescendo had a bit more interesting style. Of course Bios is more complex while Crescendo had the simpler style, but I feel that they both did pretty well with their respective skins. Aside from the shading tho, Bio had a more interesting layout/design and he blended the colors together better. Probably going for Bio's
01/23/2016 11:04 pm
BIO
Thanks Glad you liked it
01/23/2016 3:40 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
Dang Bio, you're good at these palette contests. I've never attempted PBL (mostly because I have no idea what it is lol I'm a noob) I loved both skins but Bio's seems a bit more detailed and better done.
01/23/2016 3:06 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Goblin
SharkyBoy
Crescendo's is definitely better, sorry Bio. I just feel the palette was used much more interestingly, and the way the colors go together in Bio's skin isn't really enjoyable to look at. The shading is also way cleaner and more well-executed in Cresendo's. Good luck!
01/23/2016 2:45 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Ickyskymaze
Sorry Crescendo my vote goes to Bio, I feel he used the palette better ;;
01/23/2016 4:45 pm
BIO
Thank you Glad you enjoyed

SharkemCrescendo's is definitely better, sorry Bio. I just feel the palette was used much more interestingly, and the way the colors go together in Bio's skin isn't really enjoyable to look at. The shading is also way cleaner and more well-executed in Cresendo's. Good luck!

Fair.
The purples and blues were weird to work with, and I avoided the greens for the most part. Thanks for your feedback

Epi-PenDang Bio, you're good at these palette contests. I've never attempted PBL (mostly because I have no idea what it is lol I'm a noob) I loved both skins but Bio's seems a bit more detailed and better done.

Thanks I also feel like I've been improving. I know how to organize ramps and such.

Glad you enjoyed it
01/23/2016 3:04 pm
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
He did! aha x'D <3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome