Dinow's next event?poll

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie8/12/21 7:11 am history
35 emeralds 578 29
8/15/2021 9:14 pm
mynkrafter's Avatar mynkrafter
Too many ideas, too little time!
And I cannot pick which idea to use first. 😵

So here's a poll, so you can pick instead! 😁 The winner of this poll will be the next event I host.
All events would come with a participation badge for anyone who makes a submission. And trophies too in the case of a contest. (unofficial)

Poll options:

Collab Café's [​all categories]

We set a couple of dates and times where members can meet up in PMC chat, brainstorm one or several collaborations together and then make them happen! I'll be there as a host to get the conversation going and to make sure that everybody's talents are included.

100 remakes, but YOUR skins! [​player skins]

We'll have a round of collecting old skins by you! Submit designs that you think can use a remake. Once we have collected 100 fun-to-remake designs, there will be a second 100 remakes with those skins. [​link to previous 100 remakes]

Concept Chaos [​all categories]

Round 1: anyone can share submission concepts in the shape of written ideas, concept art or a collage!
Round 2: anyone can pick a submission concept from round 1 and make them into an actual submission.

That's a first! [​player skins]

A player skin event where the challenge is to create a skin of a character from your favorite movies, series or games that can not yet be found on Planet Minecraft! You'd be surprised how many well-known characters somehow have not been made into a player skin yet.

Trophy Case Contest [​all categories]

In this contest, participants pick an official pet, badge or trophy pixel-art that has been awarded on Planet Minecraft to any member at any time, and use that as their inspiration/source for a submission! Build a bronze dragon, mod goldfish into the game or bring this hero to life as a player skin!

A challenge, just for you! [​all categories]

I'll host a thread where you can request a challenge just for you! Let me know which category you want to make something in, how much time you are willing to spend and maybe some preferences, and I'll challenge you to create something that I think you'll have fun with and learn from.

Mystery Title, all-round edition [​all categories]

Mystery Title is an event where several pre-made titles are hidden, participants pick one to be revealed, and then they are to make a submission with that title! Previous rounds were just for skins and builds. This time around the list would have titles that can be used for any submission category, so it's up to the participant what they want to make! [​link to previous Mystery Title]

Looking Glass, again. [​game]

Looking Glass is a game of hide-and-seek around PMC! There are several partial screenshots that can be from anywhere on the site, and are challenged to find as many of them as you can! There's a special winners badge for anyone who manages to find all of them. [​link to previous Looking Glass]

The Collection Competition, again. [​collections]

In this competition, participants enter a carefully curated collection as their entry! Because while collections are very useful for collecting your favorite things, they can also be a very fun way of bringing submissions from around the site together and display them in new ways! [​link to previous Collection Competition]

Skin Battle Arrangement! [​player skins]

This one takes a time machine back to 2013, when we didn't have fan skins or skin trades, but skin battles were that fun skin challenge! In this event, participants would sign up to be paired with another creator to have a one on one battle! Pairs would be selected based on skill level and given a prompt or theme to base their submissions on. Winners would be decided through polls. Battle winners would be awarded a trophy for their win.

Poll ended 08/15/2021 7:11 am.

DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2021 11:18 am
Level 47 : Master Wisp
Whispearl
OoOo looking forward to this next event :)
08/15/2021 7:29 am
DinowCookie
Thanks for voting everyone 😁

100 remakes, but YOUR skins

I'll soon release a thread for round 1: collecting your old skins.👍
08/15/2021 9:14 pm
Level 41 : Master Lego Builder
mynkrafter
AYYYY
08/15/2021 7:15 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Geek
Minibabu
RED
08/13/2021 9:02 am
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
lvr Emerald
100 remakes number 2
08/12/2021 11:47 am
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
Skinn Battlez
08/12/2021 1:05 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Loremaster
CC and CB Official
NO, 100 REMAKES GANG!!!!
08/12/2021 3:49 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
already been done, time for something else
08/13/2021 8:35 am
CC and CB Official
Hmm... you sus. I need to remake my old skin (Not that old, but since I'm Level 11 now, this can freak you out that it had been made a month ago) called 'Bionic Man'. It looks real terrible, and I wanna get a trophy for the remake!
08/14/2021 6:41 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Imposter
The ExiIed FeIIow
I don't think you get the definition of "sus", young one.
08/14/2021 6:58 am
CC and CB Official
I get the definition of sus. It is short for suspicious, and was first made in the game Among Us.
Plus, 2 organisms, own this device. A creeper, and a human.
08/13/2021 10:12 am
Level 42 : Master Magical Girl
DaniAdler
You can remake it whenever you want to do it.
08/14/2021 6:58 am
CC and CB Official
I know, but I'm wanting a trophy as well!
08/12/2021 11:46 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Lemilas
I ended up voting for 100 Remakes, but a lot of these sound really fun.
08/12/2021 11:10 am
CC and CB Official
Collaborating is nice, but I want to remake my old and first-ever skin that came out a month ago(that is not old, but to tell ya I'm on Level 11, this is very shocking) is the Bionic Man, and I actually wanna remake it so bad for an award and another trophy.
08/12/2021 10:18 am
Level 45 : Master Engineer
mshailz
So many choices 👀
08/12/2021 10:19 am
DinowCookie
Can't have more than 10 options in a poll! 😂
08/13/2021 8:36 am
CC and CB Official
Sheesh, Dinow! I really hope you don't lose your temper while making the contest! 😬
08/12/2021 10:25 am
Level 45 : Master Engineer
mshailz
oh my gosh 🤣
08/12/2021 10:10 am
Level 13 : Journeyman System
PigGeneral
Concept Chaos is something totally new, so vote for concept chaos!!!!
08/12/2021 11:11 am
CC and CB Official
I say no. I'm so sorry PigGeneral, but we want to remake some of our skins. I even want a 100 remakes trophy!!!
08/12/2021 3:19 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman System
PigGeneral
No one asked for your bothering commentary. It makes no sense that you are making us all waste time on viewing your stupid comments. Everyone can say what they think, but if you are just gonna say 'I sAy No' on everything, you literally destroy that. Please stop. It's really annoying.
08/13/2021 8:37 am
CC and CB Official
I don't say no to anything, that just depends on my creeper mind. By the way, I gotta go and change places, my human is here. P.S. It also depends on his mind!
08/12/2021 9:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
usagichi
God, I remember the skin battles. They were so fun!

Skin Battles has my vote!
08/12/2021 8:14 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Birb
chickenpants93
I do like the cafe idea, though I’m not entirely sure
08/12/2021 7:38 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bunny
Yuki
I vote the one where Dinow gets to take a break and relax from events for a little bit because of how many she does. c:
08/13/2021 8:38 am
CC and CB Official
You are extremely kind, Yuki. But, we need some competition! I hope Dinow gets a little bit of help while making the upcoming contest...
08/12/2021 7:32 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Pleasenotme
I say, Collab Café's

Would do a lot of good to that near-dead place we call chat.
08/12/2021 7:31 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
ofc its 100 remakes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome