Elegant Wonders Skin Contest

BTS_PurpleCrystalOwO's Avatar BTS_PurpleCrystalOwO11/25/17 12:13 pm
11/27/2017 9:38 pm
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez
This Skin Contest is all about formal Attire and how you wonder how Elegant it will be. Be creative while making your skin Maybe the winner of this contest can get there skin posted on my twitter page!

Here are the Rules

1: Skin must be formal like dress, tuxedo or a casual but formal outfit

2: DO NOT CREATE YOUR SKIN ON THE WEBISITE CALLED SKNDEX OR IDMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION

3: Most skin with the most diamonds Win and will be posted on my twitter

I hope that all skin creators out there have what it takes to create the most Elegant skins. This is a natural talent and I'm sure you'll have the best ones yet. Do your best and have some fun!!!
BTS_PurpleCrystalOwO
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2017 9:38 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
Hey i dont have twitter ;/
11/27/2017 1:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shutup eqrr
It's mean to not be able to use skindex, I never use it to post but for skinning??seriously? these rules have flaws, not that nothing does but "Most skin with the most diamonds Win and will be posted on my twitter"
that's not fair! people who have a whole lot of fans will easily win, and the people who make great skins but aren't as big will obviously lose :( Like i said these rules have flaws, I could go on but i won't since this isn't the paragraph website. (though this already is kind of a paragraph)
11/27/2017 1:09 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Necromancer
TsukiaKari
For me I never use Skindex as I skin on mobile and the Skindex never works there, although I do agree that banning Skindex is unfair because it's the easiest way to make skins, maybe not posting it there is fine but not making? Now that's just absurd. Also hope all these comments don't offend you in any way, it's just that these rules have many unfair disadvantages.
11/25/2017 11:34 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
xXGothicXx
yea why can't we? Also i agree with @TsukiaKari people with bigger fan groups will have higher diamond amounts because well they have a bigger group following
11/25/2017 10:14 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Botanist
Oldacc_
Why can't people use the skindex editor?
11/25/2017 10:09 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Necromancer
TsukiaKari
Contestants who are more popular would have a huge advantage if the winner was decided by how many diamonds as their skins might be on popreel, therefore they would gain hundreds of diamonds causing anyone else who doesn’t have their skin on popreel to lose. Actually tbh there are many flaws with these rules.
11/25/2017 11:39 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
xXGothicXx
I also disagree with the fact that skinning is a natural talent, however i don't wanna start a debate XD
11/25/2017 1:26 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Theorist
pbs
Yeah, I make virtually all of my skins on the Skindex Editor. Why aren't we able to create a skin using it?
11/25/2017 1:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
n4nc7wcw
Wait, so we can't even create the skin in skindex? I feel we should be able to create it there, I mean, I understand not POSTING it there, but not even creating? I think this is a serious issue for a LOT of skin creators. Please reply soon if this is true or not.
11/25/2017 12:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BTS_PurpleCrystalOwO
Do not vote for the middle one thank you very much

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome