Game Player Request [Needed Soon]

ShadowCatEXE's Avatar ShadowCatEXE5/3/14 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 122 4
5/3/2014 10:19 pm
PixelFury's Avatar PixelFury
Hello people! I making a little game just for learning purposes and so I need a little player with 4 sides (Looking forwards, left, right and backwards).

If it ever turns out to be good, I may put a download somewhere.

Size: 40(Width) x 70(Height)

Look: Dark brown hair, red shirt, dark blue pants, black shoes. Has glasses and some kind of hat. Idc what the face looks like.

If anyone could do this as soon as possible that would be awesome. If I ever make a download for this, Ill give credit.
ShadowCatEXE
Level 31 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2014 8:07 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter
PixelFury
Your not gonna get any answers here by posting in community challenges when clearly this isn't a community challenge or contest. Also 40x70? Seems a bit too huge for a sprite. A better size would be 16x16 or 16x32 for testing with. Also why not just find an already existing sprite and ask to use it for experimentation? Or you could just make the player a ball or something very simple to test with.
05/03/2014 9:50 pm
ShadowCatEXE
Yeah.. Had a feeling this wasn't the best place to post this. And 40x70 is not too big, its actually pretty small considering the window is 840x470.
05/03/2014 10:19 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter
PixelFury
Maybe for like a super street fighter or mortal kombat sprite but you would be better off having a sprite within those restrictions and since your testing yourself with graphics some it would be better to use sprites sizes following a power of 2 so its easier to manage. Don't forget you can also scale your sprite so I would recommend drawing a quick sprite in a 16x16 area (you could even edit a FF sprite). I would also suggest changing the window size to something more like 800x600 or some other standard screen size.
05/03/2014 6:42 pm
ShadowCatEXE
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome