Hashs's Community Datapack Contest 01 (Extended!)

Hashs's Avatar Hashs3/25/19 3:37 pm history
5 emeralds 691 3
4/18/2019 10:50 am
oyo321's Avatar oyo321
Hello PMC! I'm Hashs, the creator of mcEXP, and today I am happy to announce the first ever...

Community Data Pack Contest!

What is this? This is a contest for all of PMC's data pack creators to be creative and make datapacks to win recognition and possibly prizes!

You're probably wondering if we have a theme. The theme for this first one is Magic. Think wizards flinging fireballs, but also think magical golems and contraptions. I don't want to limit you, so do anything you wish within this theme.

You can start on your entry now if you wish, but whenever you start, it must be completed by the 19th of April. On that day, I will begin judging the contest based on Originality (how unique it is), Quality (how polished it is), and Theme (how well it adheres to the theme).

As for ground rules:
  • The entry must be made for this contest.
  • Please only make a single entry.
  • Once your entry is finished, upload the link here.
  • You can update your submission as much as you want until judging.

And prizes: For the first placer, they will be featured on my profile! The first three will also be featured in one of my wall posts (which no one reads).

So what are you waiting for? Start datapacking!
Hashs
Site Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Botanist