MCWB Theme Park Build Competition

B_Ju's Avatar B_Ju8/17/18 10:00 pm history
5 emeralds 378 6
8/19/2018 7:31 pm
B_Ju's Avatar B_Ju
Hello! The MCWB Discord Server is hosting a Theme Park Themed build competition using one of PMC's old contest maps! Here's the information
The best Minecraft Map will get selected and the builder will receive a $10 Steam Game of their choice!
Image result for minecraft build competition
Rules:
If you're entering the competition please leave an emerald and comment below so we can keep track of the number of entrants!

You MUST Create your build on this map https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/theme-park-starter-map/
The theme for this competition is the same as the PMC map says, Theme Park!

Projects Will be Judged on concept, originality, technique, and execution. Think about what you're going to make and take your time, attention to detail and over-all quality will help you as a whole in this contest.

You can build this map alone or with a team, but if you build with a team only one person can receive the prize. Map editing tools such as World Edit are perfectly okay.

What's not okay is submitting someone else's work, using auto-world-conversion, or importing schematics for your build.

We have a small group of judges who will need to download, look at, and grade your creation based off of the previously mentioned standards. Upon completion, zip and upload your world file to Mediafire, contact me with the link to your build and a little bit of information if you so choose, and wait!

This competition will run for three weeks, or until September 8th. Enter while you can!

First Place will Receive a $10 Steam Game of their choice(or multiple games equal to the $10). Second and Third place will both receive a random steam key! You can contact me via discord or PMC messaging, but for a quicker confirmation of the entry received discord is recommended!

Good Luck Everyone and Have Fun!

Vote for our next theme in the Poll below!

Poll ended 09/07/2018 10:00 pm.

B_Ju
Level 46 : Master Toast