Hogwarts Event. Your projects become the mod!color_lens

Fishin-Chips's Avatar Fishin-Chips3/25/20 9:48 pm history
4 emeralds 368 7
5/7/2020 11:48 am
m0cchi's Avatar m0cchi
Hey, everyone! This is an event where we make a Harry Potter mod! Many projects will win and afterwards become a mod. Please post mob skins, skins, and Harry Potter biome ideas as maps. Make sure they stick to the theme. Please only comment to post an entry. If you do post a map, add MANY pictures and VERY detailed descriptions, as I do not download these.
On April 30th, I'll add a poll, and contestants, tell your friends to vote, this decides who wins.
I'm sorry there are no trophies, but when the mod is made, all of you will get credit.
By the way, you are welcome to leave suggestions in the comments, but the creator must give credit to the suggestor
NO STEALING OR CHEATING, OTHERWISE DISQUALIFICATION.
Thanks for checking out my contest!
Did you read all of this? You better have, or you might not be able to participate. Please make sure that your projects are tagged with pottermod so I can track them down if you forget to post them here.
Fishin-Chips
Level 7 : Apprentice Fisherman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2020 11:42 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Spelunker
m0cchi
I made a thestral. I hope you like it. https://www.planetminecraft.com/mob-skin/thestral/
05/06/2020 8:37 pm
Fishin-Chips
It looks awesome.
05/07/2020 11:48 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Spelunker
m0cchi
Thanks!
04/05/2020 9:33 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Elf
PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft
okay I tried, okay?
it's like one of those hd skin thingys, and it's a white parrot with black spots on the bottoms of the wings & kinda middle of the body. and it has yellow eyes. guess what I tried to make yet? Hedwig. I apologize.
here's the link, just in case
04/05/2020 10:21 pm
Fishin-Chips
It's cute! Thanks!
03/27/2020 7:37 am
Fishin-Chips
Ok! Thanks for the feedback.
03/26/2020 9:15 pm
Level 45 : Master Wizard
mythicaljay
It’s a cool idea! I love the Harry Potter books, and I’ve already made a Harry Potter skin and may make more characters soon! I don’t know if I’ll join your event though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome