It's time to vote for my next contest!

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer1/14/19 4:53 pm
14 emeralds 326 6
1/15/2019 1:20 pm
Spygron's Avatar Spygron
You all know I love letting you build hype and give time for everybody to vote!

Skin Swap skin contest - all of the participants will have their skins shuffled and you will have to recreate one of the other participants' skins! This also means someone will have to remake your skin, and no, they cannot use your original skin as a base and neither can you use theirs as a base.

Red vs Blue skin contest - A contest where you will be chosen to pick one of two teams, red, or blue, the red team will be limited to blues, greens, and blacks, while the red team will be limited to reds, oranges, and whites. There will be criteria of 100 per team, split evenly with each skin, and each skin will be judged only under 2 aspects. There will, however, be a maximum of 5 people per team until each team has 5 people, then it will be a maximum of 10, until 10 people, then 15, and so on. If we get more then 5 per team, the criteria will change to 200 per team, and so on.

Half-Scale skin contest - A contest where a skin must be done at "half-scale" where you can only put down 2x2 pixels, as if the skin had a 4x4 face, a 4x6 body, etc, all parts of the skin will be at half-scale. Must be a nice break for anybody who does double scale XD

Bloxy skin contest - An odd idea where everyone must make a "Bloxy", a skin that is just a head, I'll post a few examples, but the main idea is they have 2x1 eyes and are supposed to be cute, there will be 15 slots and 15 bloxy types to choose from, similar rules to EoE contest.

Spring Rain Palette skin contest - Aquas and purples and blues. Boom palette contest. I give up. whatever i say you all will just prob not pick another palette contest, so why would i try. I bet nobody is even reading this because the title makes you go "oh it's another one" like srsly i like them. assuming people made it this far, good for you! have a pat on the back.

Abstract Arts skin contest - Skins don't need to make sense or be a person to be a skin, have fun! Run wild, and make an epic skin, there will be very little rules and the goal is to make it look appealing and jaw-dropping, blow me away with some beautiful skins that don't make any sense.

Poll ended 02/08/2019 4:53 pm.

Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer