4/23/2016 4:23 am
Zatharel's Avatar Zatharel
Theme: SciFi Comedy

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/los ... -of-pluto/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/rad ... ory-entry/

Poll ended 04/25/2016 5:41 pm.

Havingfun_ISKEY
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2016 4:23 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Radioactive barely made any sense at all. I cringed at moments and it really seemed like the only reason the story was written was to include an Imagine Dragons reference....

Didn't really enjoy Downfall of Pluto either since it lacked any real humor and was mainly focused on the quality of the writing, but quality writing is alright with me.

Vote goes to Downfall of Pluto.
04/22/2016 11:37 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
yoda473
Hm... "The Downfall of Pluto" was pretty original, but focused too heavily on the quality of the writing and not enough on the humour aspect. "Radioactive" was its polar opposite: it was much funnier and joyful to read, but the plot and concept was all over the place. It was a tough choice, but I went with Radioactive because it stuck to the theme the most and not at all because it proved that Imagine Dragons are truly the most powerful dragon tamers this earth has ever had the privilege to witness.
pretty sure the name is a reference to the imagine dragons song of the same name
04/21/2016 9:41 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess
Havingfun_ISKEY
Going to give this a bump.
04/20/2016 10:30 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
This one was difficult, since both were not perfect. Ahsoka's was almost too random, and was lacking a bit of punctuation. But it was significantly more funny than ISKEY's.

ISKEY's was better written, but it got kinda wordy, to the point that she trips over herself occasionally in the descriptive language. Her's also wasn't as funny.

I went for ISKEY, just because her's was better written. Good job to both of you though!
04/20/2016 1:09 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
It's called personification, it's pretty commonly used. Also, atheists can still write about gods/mythology.
04/19/2016 6:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
Nebulabeee
In my opinion, the Radioactive story was much better, as it was very creative and had quite a humor. Pluto's Downfall was a little bit boringer, and I found quite ridiculous the fact that the planets were human. My vote goes to Radioactive.
04/19/2016 6:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
more boring*
Also it's Sci Fi. Anything can happen so planets turning into humans isn't out of the picture. I mean in mythology they are gods.
04/19/2016 8:54 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
Nebulabeee
I don't believe Iskey would do something god/mythology related, since she's like an atheist or something. I can't even picture planets as humans in my head, I just pretended they were spheres in the story. It just doesn't combine very well... for me, at least.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome