MC Rock Festival RESULTSstar_border

TW15T3D5H4D0W's Avatar TW15T3D5H4D0W1/29/21 9:44 pm history
3 emeralds 123 3
1/30/2021 8:00 am
borkicorn's Avatar borkicorn
  Sorry I'm late, I was busy this week so I didn't have time to judge yesterday. But I did it now, sooo...

  The Participation T-Shirt goes to... Funiverse Minnesota! Unfortunately, I've never heard of this guy or his band, so I couldn't really judge you all that well. Anyway... *fires the t-shirt out of a bazooka like that one episode of 'The Simpsons'* Next, the fan walking out with a free drink is... Blue Piranha! I regret to inform you that I don't know this band, either. Sorry, BP! *fills the Souvenir Cup with [​insert favorite drink]* Moving on, the new owner of this beautiful blue Smartphone Case is... BlossomRuna! (And by sheer coincidence, it happens to match your avatar pic!) You didn't use any band/singer at all, so a couple points off for that, but I like your skin anyway, because it has a sort of Anime/Manga feel to it for some reason (probably the hair). *replaces your old smartphone case with this one* And the ultimate superfan, albeit only by a hair, of the MC Rock Festival iiissss... it's borkicorn! My man, you have earned the sacred jumbo Poster of [​inset favorite band/singer], complete with [​his/her/their] signature! *unrolls poster and hands it to you* You know, for a second there I thought your skin was Justin Bieber. If it had been, NWL probably would've won instead of you (no offense intended). Sometimes I feel like I'm the only girl in the world who can't stand JB. Honestly, that guy sounds like his voice forgot to hit puberty!
😟🤢🤮
TW15T3D5H4D0W
Level 39 : Artisan Mage