forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

Mineblox - A roblox-minecraft crossover skin contest

6 emeralds5 replies171 views
created 01/11/2019 8:31 pm by Marjory
last reply 01/11/2019 9:25 pm
Welcome to Mineblox, the roblox-minecraft crossover skin contest.
Now you might be asking, WHAT THE HECCIN BOOP IS THIS?! Well, screams aside, the idea is simple.
You make a skin, freely, preferably a roblox-looking skin, but here's the catch- Ye gotta put at least 3 ROBLOX items on your character, and link them in the description.
EG: You decide to put the Roblox Baseball cap, Orange shades, and Pastel Starburst Top on the character. And you would put the items proof of usage in the desc.

The contest ends on January 30th, 2019.

Oh yeah, and like all contests nowindays, we have a skill sectoring. Now you can go in skill level 1 (Starter), 2 (Intermediate) and 3 (Master)

Yada Yada Yada here's the rules.
Fresh content please.
1 Entry per person
Don't steal others work, a'ight?
You MUST put at least 3 roblox items in or it doesn't count
Tag the entry with " MinebloxContest2019 " or it doesn't count.

Prizes :D
1st place - Roblox accessory request, fancy 1st place trophy, skin plushie-ified.
2nd place - Roblox hat request, 2nd place trophy
3rd place - Roblox facewear request, 3rd place trophy

Everything below - A participation trophy that will be handed out when the contest ends
Current Participants
ParticipantSkill LevelSkin
Greystokey1.4

Posted by avatar
Marjory
Level 24 : Expert Engineer

5 replies

01/11/2019 9:18 pm
Level 42 : Master Ranger
Greystokey
I wanna join pls
01/11/2019 9:25 pm
Marjory
You are joined, actually. This contest uses skin levels, and you seem to fit in between starter and intermediate.
01/11/2019 9:16 pm
Greystokey
did you make this cuz of meeeee--??????????

I PLAY BOTH MINECRAFT AND ROBLOX, and HAVE MADE A SKIN OF MY AVATAR NUMEROUS TIMES (INCLUDING VARIANTS, AUs, FUSIONS, ETC.) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
01/11/2019 9:20 pm
Marjory
I wouldn't have known that until you said so, but.. I thought of this because of the classic "Minecraft roblox MINEBLOX" classic clickbait strategy. Oh yeah, and it would make for some really fun limitations.
01/11/2019 9:22 pm
Greystokey
I have made my roblox avatar a bunch of times as a Minecraft skin, so if i participate in this, I will probably do something else lol

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome