Minecraft 2020 Build Competition

DDaCoder's Avatar DDaCoder7/30/20 1:40 pm history
4 emeralds 411 9
8/24/2020 3:31 pm
DDaCoder's Avatar DDaCoder
Hello, fellow Minecrafters!!

I came up with a Minecraft Annual Online Competition and each year there will be a new prize! This year's prize will be a Minecraft Grass Skin With a Sash that I will be designing by myself.

The competition will be starting on August Third, 2020.

There will be 4 parts for the competition. On week one, I will review all of the builds and only 14 people will be going to the Week 2 Duels.

For the Week 2 Duels, you will be going against someone and every pair will be assigned a specific build. The best 5 builds will be going to the week 5 Semi- Finals. The Semi-Final competitors will be given a special build. Only 4 people will go to the finals.

For the finals, you will be expected to go free style and build something as creative as you can. The top 3 players out of this will win the competition.

The prize for 1st place 2nd place, and 3rd place is the Minecraft Grass Skin With a Sash. These 3 competitors will also have the choice to help me judge and prepare for next year's competition.

I can't wait to see all of your builds!!!!!!
DDaCoder
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2020 3:31 pm
DDaCoder
How to Post Your Submissions

    1. Build your project under the topic that I posted

    2. Make a post giving me a way to download your build AND snapshots of your build.

    3. Wait. You will be notified about the people who will be moving on to the next round. I will contact you on your Planet Minecraft account if you are moving on to the next round, and I will also post an announcement in the comments of this competition.

    Good luck!!
08/23/2020 2:21 pm
Level 41 : Master Mountaineer
DeltaResearch
Would terraforming/landscapes be ok?
08/24/2020 3:28 pm
DDaCoder
Of course!
08/14/2020 10:44 am
DDaCoder
Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been active lately ! I had lost access to my account! Because of the delay, I will extend the time for this competition. I will give you one week (starting today) to complete the Garden Build.

Thank you!
08/12/2020 6:16 am
Level 32 : Artisan Procrastinator
lyliaa
Sounds good, I'm in. Is 1.16 okay and is there any size limit?
08/14/2020 10:53 am
DDaCoder
1.16 is fine. Any version of Java Edition is fine, but for bedrock it has to be the current Edition
08/14/2020 10:45 am
DDaCoder
Just follow the build expectations and you will be just fine!
08/14/2020 10:43 am
DDaCoder
Not at all!
07/30/2020 5:08 pm
DDaCoder
Hello guys!

    I would like to notify you about your first build challenge. Starting on Monday, August Third, you will be building a town garden.

                  Expectations For Build

              1. Flowers

              2. Family Friendliness

              3. Above All: CREATIVITY

          Your builds will be due by Friday, August 7th.

          If you have any questions, you can post them in the comments below this comment, or you can message me on my profile. @Disco_Games

          You will also be posting your submissions on in the comments below this event.

        I can't wait to see all of your builds!

            
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome