Minecraft Far Cry Contest

O f f l i n e's Avatar O f f l i n e4/10/18 3:10 am
1 emeralds 174
Hello I am nezoGG (recently have another account nezoZO). I like adventure games, so I decided to make this.

In this contest, the idea will be building a recreation of the whole game, a building/moment or mechanic(s) of ANY Far Cry game (including the older Far crys 1 and 2). The projects are linked in private messages, and if they really are linked to Far Cry I will post them in the comments with your name too. THIS CONTEST ENDS IN 30 DAYS (1 MONTH) AND THE JUDGING PERIOD LASTS FOR 2 DAYS !

RULES :

You can post older content ONLY if you haven't posted it on THIS forum.
Do not post content that is not yours.
Content can use swear words only if you recreate a scene or a whole game (as they could be included in the game).

Awards :
Participant : Diamond and Favourite to 3 maps, Special thanks

3rd Place : Diamond and Favourite to 13 maos, Special thanks, map posted on Far Cry subreddit

2nd Place : Diamond and Favourite to all of your maps, Special thanks, map posted on Far Cry subreddit, Name as easter egg in one of my maps (you will be given a private message with the name of the map)

1st Place : Diamond and Favourite to all your maps, Special thanks, map posted on Far Cry subreddit, Name as an easter egg in one of my maps (you will be given a private message with the name of the map), your best maps posted on Minecraft subreddit and THE WINNER TITLE !
O f f l i n e
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network