Minecraft Story Competition: Into the Nether

DDaCoder's Avatar DDaCoder9/8/20 12:49 pm history
5 emeralds 212 4
9/28/2020 8:30 pm
AnnabelAwesome9's Avatar AnnabelAwesome9

What This Competition Is
This competition is one where you can create your own story by building it in Minecraft!! There will be a theme, and all you have to do is create a story for it. You can have any characters you want, you can make a mod for it, or you can create a story out of a map. The possibilities are ENDLESS!!! This competition's theme is: Into the Nether.

How Can You Sign Up?
To sign up for this competition, all you have to do is either join the discord server and go to the sign-up channel here: https://discord.gg/sd87Qnn

Or you can type in your Planet Minecraft Username and your Minecraft Username in the comments below, and you can put if you will be joining as a team or not. If you are joining as a team, put your team name, the Planet Minecraft Account you will be using, and your Minecraft Usernames. Don't forget to put the number of people on your team if you are competing as a team! The max number of people allowed on a team is 4.

You can start signing up on 9/8/2020 and sign up time closes on 9/18/2020.

What Are The Requirements for Your Project?
Your entry needs to have at least one build, a book and quill telling the story, and the story needs to make sense to go with your build. Resource packs, Mods, and Data Packs are allowed as long as they are yours or you have permission to use them. You can also have Minecraft Skins to go along with your entry.

How Do You Submit Your Entry?
To submit your entry, you need to post it on Planet Minecraft, and it needs to have screenshots of your entry, the username (s) of the people who made it, and you need to have a detailed description of your story.
What is the Prize for the Winners?
First place gets the gold scroll pixel art trophy, second place gets the silver scroll trophy, and third gets the bronze one.

When Is the Deadline for Your Entry?
You are allowed to start submitting things on 9/19/2020. Your deadline for submitting things is 10/1/2020
DDaCoder
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter