MineData Jam Season 3 -- Minecraft Datapack Event

SuperSilverStone8's Avatar SuperSilverStone86/20/22 10:30 am history
8 emeralds 562 3
8/24/2022 10:18 pm
SuperSilverStone8's Avatar SuperSilverStone8

Welcome to MineData Jam, Season 3!

Season 1; Season 2; and now, onto something new. Season 3! This is a Minecraft event hosted on the basis that the Datapack community doesn't get the recognition and support they truly deserve, after being overshadowed by the modding community and the very few limitations they have. This Jam is a 2 month long event dedicated to the people of Minecraft. The makers. The Creators. The Extraordinary. This is for you.

You have 2 months to create a Datapack for any version of the game. The wilder the better, however, there is a catch. You must create a pack that follows the theme, which is usually a sentence that can change the whole direction of your datapack. It has to somehow reach back and tie in that theme. The themes are more moral, and can be taken several ways, rather than do this, or use that.

[​1] Do NOT steal or use anyone else's work as your own. Upload YOUR work.
[​2] Groups are ALLOWED, if you wish! (Maximum of 3 per group)
[​3] NO NSFW or Hate Content. This is for fun!
[4] Submit BEFORE the deadline.
[​5] You MUST have at least a datapack to submit.

This event is a little different then the previous seasons. This event is 2 months long, unlike previous seasons. This means double the time to work on your pack, but it can also mean double the problems. Remember to take your time, and plan plan plan plan! This is going to be challenging, but I encourage your participation!

The Theme will be revealed on September 1st, and updated as soon as possible follow September 1st. The video will be uploaded as soon as possible, and linked here:

~ILLUSIONS~

For More Information:

Discord: [​u][​color=#d35400]https://discord.gg/R5CM8VznUR[​/color][​/u]
Planet Minecraft Group: https://www.planetminecraft.com/group/minedata_jam/

If you have any questions or concerns you can reach out through my discord. I have a lot going on at the moment, so apologizes in advance if I can not help you out immediately.

SuperSilverStone8
Level 48 : Master Modder