forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

Musical Inspiration ~ rESuLTs

8 emeralds10 replies200 views
created 02/09/2019 8:48 pm by KawaiiCornz
last reply 02/15/2019 6:07 pm
Hello everyone! Don't get mad at me for posting the results late, y'all know I'm bad at that. Anyways, here are the results for my musical inspiration contest. I only judged everyone who tagged their entry properly, so if you didn't tag your entry with musicalinspiration, maybe next time. :/

First for the begginers level!

beginner winners! <<
Let's give it up for FluffyBunnies23! I really think the explanation of why you made the skin look darker and depressed helped, as well as the skin really matched with the song! Come collect your free hair base and PM me about it! :)

In second place in the beginners group, we have... PKMNmastercass! Deciding this choice was kind of difficult, but I decided you have you win in 2nd just because the feel of the song with the skin helped give that feel. :)

Time for intermediate!

intermediate winners! <<
First place in the intermediate section... TsukiaKari! I thought the rock theme really matched with the skin, and I'm really glad you learned something after reading the actual lyrics! :D PM me if you want a free hair base for your prize. ;)

In second place from the intermediate section, I have ... anxieuse! What I really thought made this be in second place was the fact that you did two separate sides of the skin, showing the before-and-after sides. You did a really good job differentiating the sides. :)

Lastly, lets all clap for the expert levelers!

expert winner! <<
well... guess what... we have no expert winner.
JUST KIDDING oF COURSE WE dO!

in first place... we have DragonsDungeon with a very stunning skin, very nature-y! :) I obviously had to give points for detail, and the layering was very well done! A lot of hard work was put into this, and the title definitely speaks for the skin.

duhh... we can't leave without the mentions!

mentions <<
First mention goes to ailurophilia, who really took a lot of meaning from the song and put it into the actual skin! Great job for trying your hardest in the expert level too, you did amazing!

Next mention goes to An Intelligent Moron! (sorry i can't ping you) It was a close tie between this skin, and I just really loved it. I also loved the actually fire you put onto the skin ;)

Another mention, to eluusive! The moment I saw the skin, I saw so much emotion, especially the mask, and the interesting touch of clothing. :)

My last mention leaves us with... Missy_! I listened to the song, and honestly it matched so much with the skin. It was a really close tie ngl. <3

Next, I will most likely be posting another reshade comp, so stick around for that! Thank you to all who participated in this competition, I really got to learn about a lot of you and what music you like. :) I hope all of you had fun.
Posted by avatar
KawaiiCornz
Level 41 : Master Sweetheart

10 replies

02/15/2019 8:51 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Princess
anxieuse
ahfezgfvh
tysm for 2nd!! gratz to TsukiaKari :)
ur entry was just beautiful omg-
02/15/2019 10:37 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Necromancer
TsukiaKari
o thanks but I definitely thought I wouldn’t get first xD
02/10/2019 10:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Flayflay
what is this?
02/15/2019 6:07 pm
Level 41 : Master Sweetheart
KawaiiCornz
It’s the results to my contest, musical inspiration. (I said that in the paragraph, which you should of read)
02/10/2019 9:25 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Artist
PKMNmastercass
Thank you so much!
02/10/2019 6:48 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Button Pusher
DragonsDungeon
Good job to all, it was fun (:
02/10/2019 10:22 am
Level 27 : Expert Robot
eluusive
Congrats everyone!! <3
02/09/2019 9:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
rahmen
congrats to all the winners ! everyone did a great job <33
02/10/2019 10:06 am
Level 30 : Artisan Botanist
mcrjellyfish
congrats everyone <3
so sorry i didnt participate ;-;
02/10/2019 12:31 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Necromancer
TsukiaKari
wAIT WOT I thought for sure someone like anxieuse or An Intelligent Moron would win intermediate 🤔
Anyways congrats to everyone else, whether they won or not :D

also I had already read the translation when I thought it was about someone who died but I only realized it was about a breakup when I reread the translation months later xD

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome