forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

My next contest!

8 emeralds4 replies119 views
created 11/30/2018 5:42 pm by Wildcard_Gamer
last reply 12/06/2018 11:36 pm
For my next contest, it will come out after the elements of earth contest and I once again, YOU, the community can choose what the next contest will be. This means it will come out sometime on the week of Christmas.

Here are the options!

PS - most unused contests can come back for another poll

New-year Lights skin battle - A bracket based tournament of 3 light based contests, one team theme, one palette, and one special theme. Will last through the whole month of January and have the themes released weekly, giving one week to post your skins, and 2 days after to poll for winners.

Retro Games skin contest - a palette based contest where you are limited to a palette based on the lights a retro game can use. It will be retro themed and you can make anything based around old games. Would be expanded.

Skin Swap skin contest - all of the participants will have their skins shuffled and you will have to recreate one of the other participants' skins! This also means someone will have to remake your skin, and no, they cannot use your original skin as a base and neither can you use theirs as a base.

Battle Royale skin contest - a vote out sort of contest, it will have a war theme in which you will try to make a cool skin. There will be polls every 2 days when the contest starts, with a total of 5 polls. depending on the number of entries, the number of people being voted out varies. be the last one standing to win!

Red vs Blue skin contest - A contest where you will be chosen to pick one of two teams, red, or blue, the red team will be limited to blues, greens, and blacks, while the red team will be limited to reds, oranges, and whites. There will be criteria of 100 per team, split evenly with each skin, and each skin will be judged only under 2 aspects. There will, however, be a maximum of 5 people per team until each team has 5 people, then it will be a maximum of 10, until 10 people, then 15, and so on. If we get more then 5 per team, the criteria will change to 200 per team, and so on.

You have until 12/20/2018 5:42 pm to cast your vote.

Posted by avatar
Wildcard_Gamer
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja

4 replies

12/06/2018 11:36 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Dolphin
infectism
retro sounds cool
12/06/2018 9:05 pm
Level 18 Journeyman Ninja
Wildcard_Gamer
honestly am surprised with the results, then again so was i when elements of earth was chosen
11/30/2018 6:38 pm
Level 26 Expert Geek
PsychoticDaze_
This just reminded me, I need to work on my entry for the elements contest
11/30/2018 5:59 pm
Level 20 Expert Nerd
JujuBunny
ooh, these are all really fun ideas!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018