New Hermitcraft-like Youtuber Whitelist server (Java)

Fang28's Avatar Fang282/17/20 2:58 am history
4 emeralds 1.7k 17
2/27/2020 6:46 pm
cooldudetyler's Avatar cooldudetyler
Hey! I'm an owner of a small but active production server network with years of server-owning experience. I'd like to help put together a community of Youtubers/content creators looking for a hermitcraft/scicraft-like experience and a place to start building their respective audiences! By participating, not only would we put together a new server, you would also have access to a public server to interact with your audience and perhaps attract new viewers.

The IP for the public server is maximummc.net
Public server Discord: https://discord.gg/UpFwky4
Public server website: https://www.maximum.red
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Fang28R
Join the Discord: discord.gg/m5PSemn

Requirements:

+Must be willing to produce content regularly. Weekly at minimum, though obviously we all need to take breaks sometimes :). You need not conform to the format used by current famous youtubers, but you may! Other options include livestreaming, building/redstone showcase videos, etc.
+Must be highly mature and respectful, and must have some content demonstrating such. Recommended age 17+. (I'm 21 myself) Trolling-Youtubers need not apply.
+Must be able to produce decent-quality content, or be willing to commit to learning to!
+Must have Discord, be willing to call without significant background noise
+Must have some content already published publicly and ability to verify ownership of said content

Application Format:

+Preferred name:
+Current Minecraft Java username:
+Discord (name and number, eg. Fang#3939):
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc):
+What you're looking for in this server:
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server:
+Anything else you'd like to add

Feel free to contact me on Discord to introduce yourself if you like @Fang#3939

We are no longer watching this thread. Please contact us on our Discord if you are interested in joining here: discord.gg/m5PSemn

Notes:

1) Seeing as I'm a full-time college student, pianist, writer, and public server administrator, my availability may be limited at times. This said, my server staff may be of help if technical issues arise. We are available nearly 24/7.
2) It will be some time until I launch the server. This is intentional for three reasons. First is personal time management, but second is to function as a waiting period to ensure that prospective content-creators are actually committed to regular production. I intend to start a lasting server, not one where players join on a whim only to leave quickly. This means working together to establish boundaries and community goals before starting. Third, I want to have a group of content creators ready at the time of launch. I'm aiming for 5-10, including myself, though I'm personally more interested in server management than in Youtube content production. I plan to stream and upload periodically when I am free.
Fang28
Level 19 : Journeyman Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2020 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cooldudetyler
Preferred name: Tyler

Current Minecraft Java username: cooldudetyler

discord: Vayne Carudas Solidor#9627

Links: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHUSzL7PMm2VPJum93zf7qA/feed

*Please note: I was absent from YouTube for a while due to the stress of having to leave a game community primarily due to health problems with my right hand. I didn't hide any of my streams mainly due to the fact I had a few friends that would like to go through them from time to time and I would whenever trying to pull any evidence out (which was common for Geometry Dash).

Some of them I didn't have my mic on due to being sick or I wanted to privately be on call with someone, a lot of my setups weren't the best but I have the tools and room now to have a quiet background noise free atmosphere. (I moved rooms and I'm in the most isolated part of my home) So please don't use these current streams for the quality standard I have had a lot of improvements made on my pc and internet setup. I have a new modem as well which has sped up my internet speeds exponentially so stream quality will be higher.

What you're looking for in this server:
Ever since I was young on Minecraft I've wanted to be apart of something in the community, and I was for a while about 7 years ago. I feel like I can relive that dream much better than I did with this opportunity, not only could I be a content creator and return to doing what I love (entertaining people and trying to make their days), I can also be apart of a community and make many friends. So overall, I look forward to bringing entertainment to my viewers as well as making new friends and being apart of a Minecraft server community.

What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server:
My hope is that whoever comes across my streams is the kind of person who's looking for "that" streamer. Meaning someone who they enjoy and feel like they understand and can relate with, and even if they don't just people that enjoy and are happy with the content they're given. My dream is to make as many people as I can happy and entertained and showing that I genuinely care about my viewers (which I truly do, they really make my day as well).

I would first of all like to apologize for my delay for fulfilling the application, but I would like to also thank you for this opportunity. I hope you're willing to accept me as a content creator, I promise you I will not disappoint! :)
02/26/2020 6:15 pmhistory
Silentkiller327
+Preferred name: silent
+Current Minecraft Java username: silentkiller327
+Discord (name and number, eg. Fang#3939): silentkiller327#2473
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc):m.youtube.com/channel/UCfYcwRyvoCok3Zz54fqDehw
+What you're looking for in this server: I am looking for a great community that plays by the rules, respects each other, and has fun together doing big projects, helping each other, talking, and making content together.
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: I would like more people to recognise me and hopefully enjoy my content and the other people that I play with.
+Anything else you'd like to add: I will mainly record on Thursdays and Fridays as it is only quiet in my house on those days. I record on my pc but edit on my phone as I find it easier to use and less laggy. I am also trying to get a face cam working. I also have a stream on my channel that only shows up for new subscribers and YouTube will not let me remove it as I can’t see it.
02/25/2020 10:02 pm
LegoCreator123
+Preferred name: Lego
+Current Minecraft Java username: LegoCreator123
+Discord (name and number, eg. Fang#3939): LegoCreator123#2240
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCeDSy9jORlFWklRSuXkDQ/videos
+What you're looking for in this server: Comunity and fun
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: Let's Plays and possibly redstone tutorials
+Anything else you'd like to add: New youtuber, no mic, won't be able to play until june
02/24/2020 3:51 amhistory
Stray1
+Preferred name: Obama
+Current Minecraft Java username: Obama1
+Discord : obama#6976
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc): www.youtube.com/haigsimonian - new channel might be made for Minecraft content
+What you're looking for in this server: Fun, connecting with other creators
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: , lets plays / chill builds, have fun
+Anything else you'd like to add - recently went through a channel cleanse (unlisting all content) however I had done streams in the past.
02/25/2020 4:36 pm
Fang28
Your vids all appear to be private and you have an old stream scheduled for 3 months ago. I need to see some content to be able to judge it xP
02/23/2020 5:50 pmhistory
Level 36 : Artisan Engineer
BTN4
Preferred name: BTN4
+Current Minecraft Java username: BTN4
+Discord: BTN4#1375
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitch, etc): https://youtube.com/BTN4TDG twitch.tv/BTN4OnTwitch
+What you're looking for in this server: I'm looking to make friends, Have fun, And make content!
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: I wanna make huge mega redstone farms, other huge builds, complete all advancements, and be rich.
+Anything else you'd like to add: No
02/23/2020 3:52 pm
clubname0
+Club
+clubname
+clubname#7455
+https://www.twitch.tv/clubname1
+ I'm looking to make friends, possible a chance to share my builds with others
+i would like to make new friends/streamers/youtubers i wanna make mega builds and huge mob farms and be the riches on the server
02/24/2020 4:44 pm
Fang28
Dude you joined the discord and left 24 hrs later. I do NOT get notifications from this thread so it takes me a more than a day to respond sometimes. I am a full-time college student and public server admin in addition to my other hobbies. I hadn't read your application yet and you left. If you're looking to make friends as you say, please at least try to introduce yourself and give me a chance to read your app before you decide that you've been denied and leave before I've even responded.

Sorry for the long answer, it just really annoyed me. You're welcome to come back if you like.
02/23/2020 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Jords_Minecraft_Channel
+Jord
+randomer0012
+bigjordlad#8545
+https://www.youtube.com/user/randomguitar0012
+ I'm looking to make friends, possible youtube collaborations, and a chance to share my builds with others
+Building is mainly what I do, So i would love my builds to be on a server where people can use them and add life to my builds rather than just having the same old villagers walking round in singleplayer!
+As previously mentioned I love building! BdoubleO100 is one of my favourite youtubers so doing this would be awesome for me. I upload around 4-5 times per week and this would be an awesome series to add to my channel!
02/23/2020 3:38 pm
Fang28
I added you on Disc. Please accept so I can invite you to our Discord!~
02/22/2020 2:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
BerryBoat
+Preferred name: Berry
+Current Minecraft Java username: BerryBoat
+Discord (name and number, eg. Fang#3939): BerryBoat #1485
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc): shorturl.at/AF245 is my Youtube, and https://mixer.com/OfficialBerry is my Mixer
+What you're looking for in this server: Content, new bros, and something to do with my channel as I've run out of ideas.
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: I want to grow my channel, and as many Youtubers say, repetition is the key! Having a series helps viewers to come back, and thats what I need to grow my channel more.
+Anything else you'd like to add: Nope!
02/23/2020 3:37 pm
Fang28
Added to prospective role :)
02/17/2020 7:58 pm
AngelsGamingYT
+Preferred name: AngelsHamingStudio
+Current Minecraft Java username: PuplinAngels2020
+Discord: AngelsGamingYT#8091
+Links to Content (Youtube, twitchy, etc): www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbdF_65UneR9EJf_w2mVyg
+What you're looking for in this server: Fun, friendlyness, awesome things etc
+What (if anything) you would like to achieve for your content via the server: More Awesoem Builds and Projects as well as creator interactions
+Anything else you'd like to add: No
02/17/2020 6:58 pmhistory
Fang28
Ty to everyone applying so far! I have just made a group Discord server and will get in contact with you.
New apps still welcome! :)
02/17/2020 5:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
donkin
+Preferred name:
Branden / donkin
notdonkin
Branden (donkin)#7351
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jp1Z7ia6m8Tp8eP6V0orw
https://www.twitch.tv/realdonkin
I'm looking for an active and engaging community and somewhere to pour hours streaming and making youtube content on! I'm also looking for a constant series for my channel and I felt like this would be a great fit!
I hope to grow my content and editing abilities along with learning the formula to an engaging "let's play" format.
I'm decent at Photoshop and love being active with a community! Thank you for the read and consideration!
02/17/2020 3:19 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
PoeticRainbow
+Preferred name:
  Call me Poetic or Jarrett!
  PoeticRainbow
  PoeticRainbow#5928
  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMZXSAIOTd-HON6xWpp3xw/featured
  https://www.twitch.tv/thepoeticrainbow
  Unlisted series on my other channel:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFY4YuNp0Y&list=PLEiGS7C_vkXmX6I_fmmnFKIfD54tKfcr_
  I'm looking for a good community to create videos with, and make people laugh. Hopefully we can all grow our audiences together and create a positive atmosphere for creators and viewers. Creating content in all forms is what truly makes me happy, and I want to be able to do it more and more. Having a home like this server will really drive me to make the best content I can.
  I'd like to help establish my creative style for let's plays, as I've done only one in the past (different channel).
  I love to create content, and I create all my graphics as well!
02/17/2020 9:57 am
Jon74
My name is Jon.
My username is JoniceptGamer45.
Discord name is JonScholz4227.
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBvyFiN6qEZjSiOX4mYeuyw
Twitch: twitch.tv/vinegamesauce

I am looking for a community of people who not only don't break the rules but also are youtubers like me. I failed to make a series on the public server due to it being too late. I really want to make a series of a minecraft world with other players.

I dont do Youtube for views and subscribers, but I do enjoy it as a fun little thing. With this server, all i want is cotent that my fans will enjoy and love to watch.

Small things to note:
- I've been playing on the public server for 2 or 3 months now. Great staff and community and a server that i can't stop playing on.
- I am decent on redstone and a somewhat good builder. Hoping to grow.
- I produce my content in 720p 60fps and have a great editing software called VSDC.
- i am willing to stream or upload every weekend, each day i have tried before and didnt enjoy it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome