A new skin competition :)

_Chocolate_Papyrus_'s Avatar _Chocolate_Papyrus_6/2/14 1:05 pm
1 emeralds 266 5
6/11/2014 12:57 am
_Chocolate_Papyrus_'s Avatar _Chocolate_Papyrus_
Hey guys! I'm hosting a skin contest and I hope you join.

The theme:
Video game/movie

You need to mix the two characters you pick together - one from a video game and one from a movie.

Make sure you don't go:

Mario from the Mario games and Mario from the Mario movie.

deadline: 21st June 2014 7:00 AM

All skins must be posted on PMC (planet minecraft) and a link to the skin must be in your reply.

If someone has posted a skin that you have made before you, still post your skin anyway, I'll judge which is better.

In the description of your skin it must say that this is for a skin competition .

Judges:
Me.

Apply for a judge below:
Maturity (minimum 7/10):
Skype (must have):
Any skinner friends that plan on entering (if you have some then do not help them):
Why I should chose you:

1st place: Personal skin made by me, 3 month long mention on my channel and in every video description, I will subscribe to your pmc account, you can be a judge in the next skin contest and you will be able to record 1 2 or 3 videos with me (the last two are optional)

2nd place: Personal skin made by me, 2 month long mention on my channel and in every video description, 1 or 2 Personal skin made by me,you can be a judge in the next skin contest and you will be able to record 1 or 2 videos with me (the last two are optional)

3rd place: Personal skin made by me, 1 month long mention on my channel and in every video description, you can be a judge in the next skin contest and you will be able to record 1 video with me (the last two are optional)

Hope to see some replies!

-Trickward Miners

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8jRz1 ... JYsLQKyOBQ
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast