Okami texture pack CHALLANGE!!!!!!!!

Shane Skywalker's Avatar Shane Skywalker5/28/11 11:19 am
1 emeralds 376 9
11/22/2011 7:03 am
CEdMarten's Avatar CEdMarten
The title says it all and i wanna see who can make the best Okami minecraft texture pack. Okami is a video game for people who dont know that. Go cheak wiki to learn more about Okami. If you have Okami for the PS2 or the Wii, then go play it and look at the art and other stuff of the game. What I want to see in this texture pack is the mobs are all gods exsept for the monsters. The Monsters will be imp for only Zombies,Skellatins,Zombie Pigmen,and Creepers. The Wolf mobs must be Okami Amaturasu. I hope that you will also edit well everything to make it look like the game. Good luck to those who take on this challange.

NOTE: I get to post the pack and give the person who made it all of the credit and say they are awesome.
Shane Skywalker
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2011 7:03 am
Level 39 : Artisan Skinner
CEdMarten
His name is Orochi. He has 8 heads. Your friend should pull a Hercules and start burning his heads off.
11/18/2011 10:08 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
I was at my friends house and he was playing this game, he was battling a giant dragon that had 7 heads so like The Count he counted the heads he killed "One head! Mwahaha! Two Heads! Mwahaha!
11/18/2011 10:05 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Skinner
CEdMarten
I have the Wii Version. I haven't played in months, but I need 30 beads left for the string of beads. Then I can 1-hit Yami

There is already a pack for Okami, actually. It is VERY swag.
11/18/2011 10:01 pm
Shane Skywalker
oh really? you have the Wii port of Okami thomohawk?...thats cool...I have the PS2 Version its AWESOME
11/18/2011 4:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Toast
thomahawk
lol I think your kind of, hmm how should I put this, hoping for a bit too much? For one, I don't think many people [if not any] are going to do this texture pack for you if there is no reward, and also texture packs are hard to make, especially HD. So, just don't get your hopes up too high, because this is a difficult texture pack your talking about here. Oh, and I have the game Okami for Wii, and it's epic. xD
11/18/2011 4:50 pm
Shane Skywalker
...this is 1 thing i should of said but i didnt at the time i posted this and cuz i dident know what to type when i posted this so everythin i said was from the top of my head and i was half asleep and you can host the texture pack ...to the person who wins this challenge...i will subscribe to you but you must make the Okami texture pack in HD to win i will look at the texture packs and for the 1 who wins will be the 1 who knows Okami better that anyone else (including the chuggaaconroy from YouTube)
05/28/2011 4:20 pm
Shane Skywalker
ok fine ill say they win. When making the texture pack also make the untaimed wolves to be reguler white wolves and taimed wolves to be Amaturasu.The other mobs ,not the monsters, will be the brush gods.

NOTE: For people who dont know what okami means it means white wolf or god. WHY DID I FORGET TO ADD THIS BEFORE
05/28/2011 12:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
GrizzlyAmish
Zaralith
Shane SkywalkerNOTE: I get to post the pack and give the person who made it all of the credit and say they are awesome.

You sir, would be incorrect in that. You can simply say that they win, not post their work.

Sir Zar is correct.
The creator of the pack will host the pack. They can credit the game, and even give you some credit for the idea. But if you no make-y, you no host-y.

It'd be really cool to see the wolves as Okami.
Never played the game, but thought it was neat.
05/28/2011 12:04 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Shane SkywalkerNOTE: I get to post the pack and give the person who made it all of the credit and say they are awesome.

You sir, would be incorrect in that. You can simply say that they win, not post their work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome