Roaring Flames | Palette Contest (150 Subscribers Special) RESULTS!star

-Wolfix-'s Avatar -Wolfix-5/10/22 12:31 pm
9 emeralds 224 7
5/15/2022 5:11 pm
-Wolfix-'s Avatar -Wolfix-

1st Place goes to...
Congratulations, Sheepmilk! You won my contest with your entry, Phantom Of The Depths [Roaring Flames Submission]!
Phantom Of The Depths [Roaring Flames Submission] Minecraft Skin
I cannot tell you how much i love the wings. He's so bright and colorful but menacing at the same time. You did an amazing job.
Here's your 1st Place Trophy, with a notification spam soon to come!

2nd Place goes to...
Congratulations, GhostlyBit_57! You were Placed in 2nd place with your entry, Charged Night Dragon (R o a r i n g F l a m e s Contest)!
Charged Night Dragon (R o a r i n g F l a m e s Contest) Minecraft Skin
Your skin i absolutely ADORE. I've never seen so perfect wings and the charge effects are amazing (I might even use it!). You deserve this 2nd Place trophy. (Notification spam for you coming soon!)

3rd Place goes to...
Congratulations, Amare46! You were Placed in 3rd place with your entry, Smoldering Drake!
Smoldering Drake Minecraft Skin
As soon as i saw this, i thought, this looks like a dragon that came strait out of the httyd series. You used the palette so efficentley and I just want to SQUEEZE HIM! >:3
Here's your well-deserved 3rd place trophy and to-be notification spam!

Runner-Ups!
The runner-ups goes to Lelexxx with their [url=/forums/new/Night%20dragon (Roaring Flames | Palette Contest Entry)]Night dragon (Roaring Flames | Palette Contest Entry)[/url] , and PsioPsia001 with their Night Dragon!
Night dragon (Roaring Flames | Palette Contest Entry) Minecraft Skin
When i saw this one, it looked like you made your own model out of it. I think my favorite part are the wings, how they kind of fade in to a grayish-purple. He is absolutely magnificent. I will be soon giving you a notification spam, along with a participant trophy.
Night Dragon Minecraft Skin
This one looks like exactly what minecraft would put on in the mob vote. Her wings are interesting because they scream menacing. The horns on the side of her head look like little ram horns, so I love that touch. I will be soon giving you a notification spam, along with a participant trophy.

Thank you to all of the participants:
ImQuiting404
EarthySpruce
Gigagleam
GhostlyBit_57
PsioPsia001
Sushifox
Amare46
Lelexxx
Sheepmilk

I loved each and every entry, they are all beautiful and amazing.
If you participated in this contest, here's your trophy for participating!

I had so much fun on this contest. Next I will be helping Foxx- with her next contest (No spoilers for you, sorry!). Hint, it will have multiple palettes (I think?)

-Wolfix-
Level 50 : Grandmaster Procrastinator