PMC Fighter: Alex Imai VS Dylan the Cyborg

Carcharodontosaurus's Avatar Carcharodontosaurus9/6/21 7:10 pm history
5 emeralds 230 3
9/22/2021 2:30 pm
CC and CB Official's Avatar CC and CB Official

Alex Imai
VS
Dylan the Cyborg

Blood and thunder is what it is time for once again! Ladies and gents, welcome back to PMC Fighter! I am Mick McLaren, and I will be your host/commentator for tonight's match!

This evening, it is a metal on metal showdown!

In the red corner we have (YokaiS) Alex Imai. This guy worked in bio-engineering, where several of his limbs where torn off or lacerated beyond recognition by some biological experiment let loose from his lab. YokaiS, the CEO and founder of Alex' workstation, was able to save him by rushing him to the hospital. Alex was enhanced with bio-mechanical prosthetics to improve his quality of life after the incident, but also to take revenge against the biological experiment that escaped. After this whole ordeal, Alex now seeks to test out his might in the ring, which we are very excited about indeed! Let's see the stats on the table!:

Strength: 9
Speed: 3
Hardiness: 9
Wrestling: 4
Hit Points: 18.5

His opponent will be of the same calibre!

In the yellow corner we have (CC and CB Official) Dylan the cyborg, a guy who was one day by chance chosen and remade into a cyborg against his own will. For what reason you might ask? Nobody knows. But you can bet your old pair of crocs he is strong. Some of our experts suspect he may just be one of the absolute strongest and toughest fighters in the tournament, although his armor seems to wear him down in terms of speed though. Check out his stats!:

Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Hardiness: 10
Wrestling: 0
Hit Points: 20

The Fight

Both fighters have now entered the ring. They don't exactly need to warm up considering their many mechanical enhancements, hence why we see the judge explaining the rules to them already. We could be about to witness a class of the titans here, these two are by far some of the toughest nails the tournament has seen as of now. Arnold Scwartzenegger would not be able to terminate these fellas.

Everything seems to be in order, oop! And there goes the BELL!

Both fighters run at each other, I think we're about to witness a car-crash here folks, Dylan goes for an extremely powerful kick and- wait WHAT!? ALEX SLIDES DOWN AND MAKES A LEG-SWEEP, DYLAN FALLS TO THE FLOOR! The power of these two fighters is undeniable. You get hit once, and you get hit HARD! I think that left a dent in Dylan's right leg! (Dylan takes 4.5 damage)

Dylan is up on his feet again though, he is not so easily taken down. Imai is being cautious and wants to back off a bit, but here comes Dylan with a double jab! Imai must have a malfunction in his arms right now, cause he is swinging right above Dylan! Good follow-up from Dylan. (Alex takes 5 damage)

It would seem this is a very even match-up of two very similar fighters. Dylan now tries to pull back jumping, expecting another sweep from Alex Imai, but HERE COMES THE FLYING KICK FROM ALEX! CHEESUS CHINESUS CLIST! I THINK ALEX JUST KICKED A HOLE IN DYLAN'S METAL CHEST! HIS LIFE-SIGNAL IS BARELY READABLE! IT WAS SETTLED QUICK FOLKS! Now we KNOW who the strongest cyborg in this tournament is so far! (Dylan takes 18 damage)

THE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT FIGHT IS ALEX IMAI!

Combo (Alex Imai):
Duck and Move Forward --> Kick
Move Backwards --> Punch --> Punch
Jump --> Kick
Duck and Move Forward --> Punch --> Punch
Move Backwards --> Kick

Combo (Dylan):
Move Forward --> Kick
Duck and Move Forward --> Punch --> Punch
Move Backwards and Jump --> Punch --> Punch
Duck and Move Backwards --> Punch --> Punch
Move Backwards