PMC Fighter: Ion Fist VS Russian Enderian Boxer

Carcharodontosaurus's Avatar Carcharodontosaurus8/28/21 7:20 pm history
7 emeralds 114 2
9/19/2021 1:58 pm
The ExiIed FeIIow's Avatar The ExiIed FeIIow

Ion Fist
VS
Russian Enderian Boxer

Ladies and gentlemen! It is time for another fight this evening in the PMC Fighter tournament! My name is Mick McLaren and I will be your host!

Today's match-up is one of sheer strength!

In the red corner we have Ron, also known as (The ExiIed FeIIow) the Ion Fist, a prodigy 21 year old engineer. Despite having great success with designing mech-suits for several companies, Ron has entered this tournament to test out one of his most recent designs, and of course, for the great prize! Let's have a look at his stats:

Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Hardiness: 7
Wrestling: 5
Hit Points: 15.5

A strong opponent, just like his adversary for this evening:

In the yellow corner we have (DaytripTookIttoo) the Russian Enderian Boxer, the mixbreed between a human and an enderman! This guy has no name, all we know is he has worked as a lumberjack all his life in the cold plains of Russia, and he is here to claim the prize using his crude lumber-JACKED strength! Have a look at those stats!:

Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Hardiness: 5
Wrestling: 3
Hit Points: 12.5

The Fight

The fighters are getting ready in their corners now. Ron is putting on his suit, and the enderian is doing push-ups for his warm-up. I think we could be about to witness a very fast knock-out in this fight, but from whom, that remains the question.

AND THAT'S THE BELL, THE FIGHT HAS BEGUN!

Alright both fighters seem to be rushing towards each other and BAM! THERE'S THE KICK TO THE CHEST FROM RON, BUT THE ENDERIAN FOLLOWS UP WITH A PUNCH RIGHT AFTER! We're starting this fight out hard folks! Just as expected! (Ion Fist takes 5 damage) (Enderian Boxer takes 7 damage).

Ion Fist Ron goes for the punch with his palmshock fist, but the endarian boxer dodges by ducking and backing off slightly, and there's the counter-attack! A fist straight to the stomach of Ron as the Ion Fist himself misses yet another lash-out! And it looks like Ron now realizes he needs to get out of there, he moves out of range from the endarian, sparing himself from what could possibly have been the end of him! (Ion Fist takes 5 damage).

Here we go, they both sprint towards each other once again, and BOTH NOW TRY TO HIT WITH A FLYING KICK. OOOOOO OUCH! CHRIST WHAT A HIT! THE ENDERIAN WAS JUST FASTER, AND BOY WAS THAT ONE HELL OF A FLYING KICK! RON THE ION FIST IS ON THE FLOOR, COMPLETELY UNCONCIOUS, PERHAPS EVEN CRIPPLED AFTER THAT HIT! THE ENDERIAN HIT HIM LIKE A FREIGHT-TRAIN! WHAT A FINISHER! (Ion Fist takes 20 damage)

THE WINNER OF THE SECOND TOURNAMENT FIGHT IS THE RUSSIAN ENDERIAN BOXER!

Combo (Ion Fist):
Move Forward --> Kick
Punch --> Punch --> Move Backwards
Jump --> Kick
Duck --> Kick
Nothing --> Grapple

Combo (Russian Enderian Boxer):
Move Forward --> Punch --> Punch
Duck and Move Backwards --> Punch --> Punch
Jump --> Kick
Duck --> Grapple
Punch --> Move Forward --> Punch