PMC Fighter QUARTER-FINALS MATCH: MJ VS Alex Imai

Carcharodontosaurus's Avatar Carcharodontosaurus10/25/21 7:59 pm history
8 emeralds 205 3
10/26/2021 1:52 am
YokaiS's Avatar YokaiS

MJ
VS
Alex Imai

Get ready to rumble folks, it is time for yet another quarter final battle! My name Mick McLaren, and I will be your host for tonight's bloodbath!

The next fight is one that we're very excited about.

In the red corner we have (MJ_mcMaster) MJ. This is one of our youngest contestants in the tournament. A student of karate for the sake of vengeance and honor to his elders. MJ destroyed the Melon Terminator in his last tussle, by smashing in ITS HEAD!... It was a melon though... but still. He is incredibly strong, perhaps even as strong as some of the many cyborgs that have been in the tournament. He is currently stretching in his corner, talking to some guy yelling from outside the cage. Not sure who the guy is, maybe his trainer...?

Anyways! Our best reporter, Dana Douglas, had a word with both fighters today, and here's what MJ had to say:

Dana: "MJ, how are you feeling about tonight's match against Alex Imai?"
MJ: "Pretty scared, not gonna lie, that dude is a robot who 2-tapped another robot."

Dana: "He sure gave his opponent a rough time. So how are you planning to go to work on Alex?"
MJ: "Hmmm.... maybe some quick punches and unexpected kicks? I am not sure"

Dana: "How do you prepare for a fight like this?"
MJ: "I just go back to the dojo and train by myself, trying to come up with some new moves, that's probably all yea"

Dana: "Cool! Finally, I gotta ask, in case you're off to the semi-finals tonight, is there someone in the tournament you wouldn't want to face off against?"
MJ: "Oh boy YES! The stealth phant would be the one! That dude is a LITERAL ELEPHANT. HE PROBABLY WEIGHS OVER 1 TON. What the hell would I do if that dude was gonna jump on me?"

Well seems like MJ is a tad bit nervous about tonight's match, let's hope for his sake his improvised plan gets him somewhere. Let's check out his stats!:

Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Hardiness: 7
Wrestling: 3
Hit Points: 15.5

And here comes the metal man himself, stepping into the ring!

In the yellow corner we have (YokaiS) Alex Imai. His biomechanical prosthetics sure came to great use in his last fight against Dylan the cyborg! Alex delivered what was an almost LETHAL flying kick, securing him his quarter finals spot. Alex has gathered quite a fanbase among the gals. Tons of women are standing around the ring with signs saying anything from "Go Alex" to "Father my children mecha-man!". He is one handsome cyborg too, so you can't really blame them.

Let's jump to Dana's interview with Alex!:

Dana: "Alex! How do you feel about today's match?"
Alex: "I'm not exactly sure what to expect. MJ and I both beat our first opponent in three or less attacks. I believe MJ was able to take down the Melon Terminator relatively easily because of its poorly designed head. It's never a good idea to make the most important part vulnerable. I'm feeling confident as I was able to win against a fellow cyborg with a lot more durability than the melon powered robot. However, having comparing my stats with MJ, I am a little intimidated by his speed"

Dana: "Oh yeah? Well how do you plan to take down MJ then?"
Alex: "In MJ's previous fight, I saw that he was dealt a lot of pain upon being kicked in the chest. I can try to do the same. I'm personally not very confident in my kicking skills... but then again, I was somehow able make a flying kick so hard that my last opponent was struggling to stay conscious after the fight, which mathematically should be more than enough to beat MJ"

Dana: "Considering how that went last time, I think that would be plenty. Many of your fans have been wondering about how you prepare for a fight, me included, so how do you do it?"
Alex: "I don't need to prepare for a fight too much, because my mechanical parts don't use muscles, but rather my nerve cells to control them. Before getting in the ring, I hug and kiss my wife and promise that at the very least I'll be alive after the contest, regardless of the outcome. For some more preparation, I do some stretching for my non-mechanical parts, then I make sure my goggles are on tight, and then from there I just pray that my damages won't be too expensive to deal with after the fight"

Dana: "Is there anyone in this contest you fear being set up against?"
Alex: "Fighting the stealth phant would be interesting to say the least. I haven't fought a non-human creature in a while. If I go further, I would be curious to see the way he would take me on. That said, I am honestly quite afraid of him though, as he has already beaten two cyborgs. It would definitely be a hard challenge"

Dana: "I am sure you can do it Alex! Go Alex!"

Okay uh, and I guess Dana is one of Alex's fangirls as well with that final statement. It is however very interesting to hear from multiple fighters, that they all seem to fear the stealth phant. For good reason too I'd say. Let's check out Alex's stats and then see if anyone of these fighters will make it to fight the elephant of doom:

Strength: 9
Speed: 3
Hardiness: 9
Wrestling: 4
Hit Points: 18.5

The Fight

MJ is pretty much done warming up in his corner now, we got the judge stepping into the cage now. This fight could be a pretty even one. Our analysts say both fighters are of equal strength, but each of them have their own edge. MJ has got speed on his side, so an aggressive approach wouldn't be a bad thing for him to make. However, Alex is very sturdy. In his last fight he didn't take a lot of punches, but we expect he might be able to take quite the salve of knucklesandwiches. If the fight is gonna go according to what our experts expect, Alex has a slightly bigger chance of taking home the win and make his fangirls scream till our eardrums bleed. But we will have to see about that, it looks like they're getting ready.

There's the signal from the judge, and there's the bell! So begins the fight-night!

Both fighters are circling each other from a good distance here, trying to figure out how to approach this I guess. Alex is now moving in hot, MJ seems to have the same idea. MJ is sliding towards the legs of Alex, but ALEX JUMPS RIGHT OVER TRYING TO KICK MJ, HOWEVER MJ DUCKS HIS HEAD AT THE RIGHT MOMENT!

MJ is fast to turn his front back towards Alex, he is gonna try to make a double jab- BUT THERE'S ALEX DODGING HIS ATTACKS, HITTING MJ LOW, TWO KIDNEY SHOTS, OUCH! (MJ takes 4.5 damage)

Two terrifically placed hits, MJ felt those, but it's noth- OH MY GOD! ALEX JUST KICKED HIM RIGHT IN HIS STOMACH AS MJ TRIED TO BACK OFF A BIT! MJ TRIES TO RETALIATE BUT NO! ALEX MOVES OUT OF RANGE! (MJ takes 9 damage)

MJ is not feeling too well after that one. It would seem like Alex really has studied MJ well before this fight, cause it seems like he knows MJ's moves before MJ himself. Alex seems to be surprised over the fact that MJ is still standing. It is quite admirable that a regular guy like him can withstand three hard attacks from a cyborg. There is however still strength in MJ, and he moves in for a pun- Alex ducks- AND THERE'S THE PUNCH TO THE CROTCH! IT'S A VAN-DAMME CROTCH PUNCH! WOW! DIRTY, BUT EFFECTIVE MOVE. That'll do it I think. (MJ takes 2.25 damage)

Wait, I think MJ has something to say.

MJ: "Alright... whoff... not gonna lie... I saw that one coming..."

Aand he just fell right down on his back like falling timber.

There's cheering in the crowd, fangirls are chanting the name of the winner of this fight... Let's hope for his sake that he will be as much in control for his next fight... cause he is going up against the stealth phant!

THE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT FIGHT IS ALEX IMAI!

Combo (MJ):
Duck and Move Forward --> Kick
Move Forward --> Punch --> Punch
Move Backwards --> Kick
Punch --> Punch --> Jump
Kick --> Duck

Combo (Alex Imai):
Move Forward and Jump --> Kick
Duck --> Punch --> Punch
Kick --> Move Backwards
Duck and Move Forward --> Punch --> Punch
Duck --> Punch --> Punch