Questions for me? (and perhaps someone else...)

Masq's Avatar Masq11/26/13 12:14 pm
11/26/2013 1:50 pm
Patriots_Terran's Avatar Patriots_Terran
Heya guys,
If you have been stalking my profile, you might have noticed that I have had...gulp...exams... and so I haven't been submitting much content on PMC recently! But I just had my last exam and so would really love to submit something special!

I have just passed 150 subscribers (at 167 to be precise!) so thank you firstly to all of them! And so to commemorate this milestone in PMC life for me, I would love to post a 'question and answer' blog, that I might do with another blogger or PMCer (we will se nearer the time!)

So the concept is quite simple, ask me questions, ask for advice on blogging, skinning, art, ask me about my mine craft experiences or perhaps about something that has been troubling you! Ask me anything you can think of that isn't rude of course! And it may be featured on my next blog with a link to your profile if I like the question!

I really want to make this a special blog and get a variety of various questions that I can browse upon so please, if you have ever wondered about anything...I will tell you! (even if it involves looking things up on the internet for you!)

Hopefully, we will get a bit of interest and I can do this with someone else and perhaps make it a regular thing!

For advent, I may try and do a 'request a day' or a few 'answers a day' scheme thingy so if you have a request, leave it below as well!

Thanks guys,
TT
Masq
Retired Moderator
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin