Retro Avatar Contest {RESULTS}

silversin64's Avatar silversin64 β€’ 3/26/20 4:12 pm history
7 emeralds 249 5
4/4/2020 8:55 pm
Aspirin60's Avatar Aspirin60

Silver's Retro Avatar Contest {RESULTS}
I wanna give a huge thank you to everybody who participated! I really appreciate all your entries! I'm sorry it took so long to make this post but we're finally here with the results! First I'd like to mention the Mob entries!

Mob Entries
Thank you to everybody who entered a Mob into the contest! Your entries will be automatically added to the Texture pack, along with your user name into the credits!

Retro Wither by Sinus Productions

Retro Zombie by ghastlyninja

Retro Dragon by Aspirin60

I absolutely love all the creativity that went into each of these mobs and I'm so excited to incorporate them into the texture pack! Also, as a surprise prize you each get a drawing/skin request :)

Next up are the honorable mentions!
I'm so happy that so many people entered! But if you didn't get the chance don't worry! I'll have more contests in the future! I'm also open to collaborating so if you have something you'd like to add to the texture pack feel free to message me!
Furthermore, if you did not win I will still try to incorporate your skin into the pack in some way! I absolutely love all the packs and it was so hard to choose just one!

Honorable Mentions!

Retro Boy by strawbs_yogurt

Levi by L0Lz_

Now the finalists!
Before I announce the two skins that will be put into the texture pack, I once again want to say how grateful I am to everybody. I want to say that everyone who posted an entry gets a free skin/sketch request! :) You've all done fantastic work!

THE WINNERS ARE
Alex Skin:

𝒯𝒽𝑒 π‘…π‘’π“‰π“‡π‘œ 𝒫𝒢𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’¬π“Šπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ mikusabbath

Steve Skin:

𝔗π”₯𝔒 ℜ𝔒𝔱𝔯𝔬 π”“π”žπ”©π”©π”’π”± π”Žπ”«π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱 Phosphor

Congratulations to these two on making an amazing skin! They will be added to the texture pack and you two get a free drawing/skin request! I really appreciate it! Keep up the great work!

silversin64
Level 44 : Master Unicorn