=+ScrambledMeggsBacon's Super Power Contest!+=

ScrambledMeggsBacon's Avatar ScrambledMeggsBacon7/11/19 3:37 pm history
3 emeralds 262 6
9/17/2019 10:32 am
GoldenGlider's Avatar GoldenGlider
I finally decided to host a contest, so here goes! (Note, if at least 3 people don't submit something, I'll probably save the contest for another time)

The theme of the contest is creating a super power or ability. If wanted, you can create a character to go with it by drawing them or making a skin for them, and linking it along with your submission. Some sort of visual is required, but the requirements for a visual aren't that stiff, so feel free to get creative! I will not be judging this contest off of artistic ability, so don't feel threatened if you're not as confident in your art. I just need to get a feel for how the super power works and looks when it's in use.

Along with your submission, I'll ask for a written description of how your ability works, what it's weaknesses and strengths are, how it looks when it's in use, and how it is obtained.

I'll be judging the powers based off creativity, how balanced the ability is, the power's name, how detailed the power is, partially the visual, any extra information you wish to give about the power, or a character you create based off of it (The last two are optional). But once again, while I'll be judging the visual I'm judging on effort, not artistic skill. People of all levels of artistic ability are welcome to participate.

That being said, you can submit a power that already exists, but the creativity side of judging that won't be very high. If you can find a way to put an interesting spin on it however, be my guest! I'm interested to see what you can come up with. If you create a character to go with the power, please have them be new. Don't just reuse a skin or piece of art.

First Place Winner
-Gets a drawing Request from me
-I suck at pixel art so I'll draw a little picture for you as a golden trophy instead of a badge
-Gets featured on my profile
-I'll do an illustration based off of the super power they submitted for them (This is separate from the request, you get both) which will also be featured on my profile with credit to the winner
-Get's mentioned in a wall post

Second Place Winner
-Get's a drawing request from me
-I'll draw a little picture for you as a silver trophy
-Gets featured on my profile
-Gets an illustration based off of the super power they submitted for them that will also be featured on my profile with credit to 2nd place winner.

Third Place Winner
-I'll draw a little picture for you as a bronze trophy
-Get's featured on my profile
-Get's an illustration based off of the super power they submitted for them that will also be featured on my profile with credit to 3rd place winner.

Participants
-Get a participant drawing by yours truly

All submissions will be due by July 31st, or the end of this month, unless I give you extra time.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
ScrambledMeggsBacon
Level 18 : Journeyman Botanist