SERVER SPAWN BUILDING CONTEST

_AtenRa_'s Avatar _AtenRa_2/25/14 8:51 pm
1 emeralds 406 6
2/27/2014 10:19 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Hello everyone! I know you’re probably wondering why this is in the forums section and not in the contests. The reason is that we want the map submitted unique, and not available to anyone but you, the builder, and us. I’m not going to going to go into any specifics on what the build should look like, thats for your imagination to decide. The name of the server this spawn will be put on is called CorvusCraft.

RULES:

1) The spawn MUST be made in a void world.

2) The spawn doesn’t have to have portals, but it would be nice if there were some.

3) The spawn MUST be unique and your own work. You can’t just grab some fancy build online and say that it’s yours.

4) You may not put a world download on the build, once you are completed with it, send it to corvuscraftmc@gmail.com . (Or you can send a link to a download to this email).

5) You must finish and submit your project by March 15th.

6) Please credit yourself and any helpers in the build using your IGN and PMC names.

7) The build should be very good quality work.

Good luck and thank you for participating

**Edit: You can send screenshots first if you want
_AtenRa_
Level 1 : New Miner