Skin Contest for 2019

LastGenerationGamer's Avatar LastGenerationGamer8/26/18 10:36 am
1 emeralds 287 7
8/30/2018 11:04 am
LastGenerationGamer's Avatar LastGenerationGamer
Choose your character and have fun, because we’re choosing the 2019 skin contest for the New Years!!! You are gonna choose this New Year skin. After you choose this year category, i’m gonna choose which category is most voted in September 31, 2018. So use the poll to choose what ya like!!! Time to vote!!!

Ends in September 31, 2018

Poll ended 11/24/2018 9:36 am.

LastGenerationGamer
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2018 11:04 am
LastGenerationGamer
Thanks
08/28/2018 10:05 am
LastGenerationGamer
Maybe you guys are right, because my contest does look a little weird.
But I’m not sure when to end contest, so i’m gonna end the contest at November 1 2018.
08/28/2018 4:24 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
it's not a bad idea, but this kind of voting for a contest should be late november/early december, so you can have early to mid december for the contest, and in the meantime think of a few other options to put there. It really is a bit too early to be thinking about christmas or new year. I suggest you save as much of it as you can in a word or rich text document, so you can easily re-upload it later.
08/28/2018 12:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
LoxleyShadow
Tip- make sure to not have the gaps in between the lines in your poll.
08/27/2018 7:35 pm
LastGenerationGamer
Well i'm sorry if I made a mistake with this thread, but I worked very hard on this :(
Even if I'm in level 1.
08/26/2018 11:18 amhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
I'm sorry to be criticizing your first thread, but voting months in advance for a skin contest is not necessary. Posts here usually lose steam and no longer appear in search results after a week or so. If you really want to wait until the end of the year to hold a contest, hold voting for the first 1.5-2 weeks of December. That would make it a lot more successful. Also, (Re)starting your profile with a skin contest is probably not the best idea, as very few people on the site know you.

This part is more of a minor annoyance than anything else, but it makes your post look kinda unprofessional. Clearing these up would definitely give you more responses and a better reputation:
-The 3 unused slots in the poll just get in the way, so you shouldn't have them.
-The descriptions for each theme do not fit on the graphs. Instead of putting them in the poll, you should probably put all of the descriptions in the body of the post and only use the theme names in the poll.

Good luck, and I hope this helps you make your contest a reality!
08/26/2018 10:39 am
LastGenerationGamer
Vote now!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome