Skin Mashup Community Contest

LordBreakerX's Avatar LordBreakerX2/1/19 9:20 am history
4 emeralds 527 4
2/23/2019 2:44 pm
Miickster's Avatar Miickster
In this event you must make a skin where about one half is one thing while the other side is something else. the skin could be done 2 ways. the first way of making your skin is where the top of the skin is one thing like a cow and the bottom is a different thing like a zombie. the second way of making your skin is having the left side be one thing like a enderman and the right be a different thing like a creeper

• Rules
    1. No using other peoples skins that they made.
    2. You can use skins like Steve skin to help make your skin as long as you putted a lot of your own details to it.
    3. Take your time when making your mashup skin and be creative.
    4. Make sure to tag it with NateIronLegend24 and SkinMashupContest.
    5. Normal skins are not part of this contest. Make sure you read everything so you know what to do.
    6. Winners will be announced either on 27 of February or a day or 2 later on another thread.
    7. Please tell me in the comments if your planning on doing this contest and what your going to call your skin. Only if you know what your calling it though.
    8. Only one skin can enter this contest per person.
    Rewards
    First Place:
    3 custom skins, created skin used in a mod
    Second Place
    : 2 custom skins, created skin used in a mod
    Third Place:
    2 custom skins, created skin used in a mod
    Fourth Place:
    1 custom skin, created skin used in a mod
    Fifth Place:
    1 custom skin, created skin used in a mod
    Participation (everyone including 1-5 place) : 1 Minecraft Small custom build.
    About Rewards
    • Custom Skins: suggest a skin or multiple skin ideas and I will create it.
    • Created skin used in mod: your skin created for the contest will be used in a mod. or if you want you can have a different skin used.
    • 1 Minecraft small custom build: a small build in Minecraft like a house or a shop. all small custom build will be used to create a map full of your small custom builds ideas and more. or you can create the build you want included yourself if you want and it will be included.
    Entries

Examples
    -
    half cow and half pig- half zombie and half ender men- half stone and half human,- half Dantdm and Half SSundee.

• Contest entries deadline is:
    February, 27, 2019
    The poll below is so you can vote on what mash up skin that you are going to make or that you are interested in seeing in the contest

Poll ended 02/27/2019 9:20 am.

LordBreakerX
Level 23 : Expert Engineer