forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

Space Skin Contest (Sign up)

3 emeralds5 replies113 views
created 08/09/2018 5:15 pm by RealSwitzer
last reply 08/12/2018 6:36 pm
Today there is a skin contest. You can sign up from 8-10-18 to 8-17-18 12:00 AM (Mountain time) It is about space!
Beginner Group
None, sign up!
Intermediate Group
None, sign up!
Expert Group
None, sign up!

If you want to join the contest, comment. Anybody is welcome to join a group, as long as they belong in the group. If there is an issue in what group you are in, PM me.
Posted by avatar
RealSwitzer
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

5 replies

08/10/2018 8:43 am
Level 13 Journeyman Dragonborn
Shady_Warlock
you really need to enter the rules, like Antleric says, so are they pretty much like the standard rules?

is it to be that there needs to be new skins made for this contest? or can old ones enter? is collaboration allowed or not?

what's expected of the classes beginner, intermediate and expert?

is beginner just to get the shape, while intermediate needs to do more texturing to give away more details, whilst expert needs to do that as well as proper shading?

Space is a vague term, you really need to clarify what you want; things like constellations? heavenly bodies? planets? alien creatures?

So I suggest you try again and be clear of your intentions of the contest, cause what you have now is too vague to be considered a contest.
08/10/2018 4:49 am
Level 36 Artisan Pixel Painter
DinowCookie
Can you tell us anything about when the deadline of the actual contest will be? I'd be interested in joining in but I probably won't have time to finish a skin for it very soon
08/09/2018 8:36 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Fish
Antleric
We need more information, please checkout this link for help.
08/12/2018 2:12 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Warrior
RealSwitzer
Sorry about that, I'm horrable at everything in life.
08/12/2018 6:36 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Fish
Antleric
It 's fine! ;D

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome