The "RPG Party" Skin Making Contest

TwiDragon's Avatar TwiDragon9/18/11 8:03 am
1 emeralds 338 3
10/5/2011 7:15 pm
TwebDude's Avatar TwebDude
The "RPG Party" Skin Making Contest!

Hello and welcome there everyone! I'm starting a contest! This is a skin making contest that anyone can enter. I have picked some judges who will be able to rate skins on an lower scale than lets say the top skin artists on Planet Minecraft. There is more to just making the skin for this contest though. The main goal of this skin contest is that you are to create a team or a "party" that would be suitable for an RPG. There are many themes you can go with. Some examples might include fantasy, sci-fi, western, post-apocalyptic, horror, or anything that you think would be suitable.
You will then need to give a description of each character that you post.
This is the general summery, if you have any questions; please do ask

Rules and Requirements
  • - You must have a Minecraft Account
  • - You can't use other peoples skins, premades (no skincraft), or anything you already released
  • - You must have at least 3 character skins when submitting, no more than 8.
  • - You must have at least 1 female and 1 male
  • - You can not use characters that already belong to an RPG (ex-Yuna(FF10)
  • - You are allowed to work with a partner, but no more than two to a team.
  • - Descriptions for each skin should at least be two sentences
  • - Keep your post clean and nice. Don't make it look like a 10 year old made it.
  • - You need to show a 3D version of the skin as well as a char.png; Novaskin, Planet Minecraft, and Skin Cache are acceptable sharing sites to use. No URL based sharing!

The contest will be judged upon three different aspects,
Creativity (10) - Do you have some nice creative input?
Descriptive (10) - Do you have nice background information on your characters and story?
Quality (10) - Are your skins decent?
I will have all the judges and myself rate each entry with this guide and then round up the totals for a final result.

As for prizes I do not have any..........yet. I'm trying to talk with some "hard to get-into" server owners. I know that you will get a shout out and a banner for first place. If you guys have any suggestions on how I should manage prizes, go ahead and suggest.

I'm going to make the contest end September 30th 11:59 AM EST. Every day late you will take 5 points off of your Quality section. So the latest you can turn them in is Sunday night with the highest score of a 20.

I hope you all have fun with this, and good luck!

I did post this on the minecraft fourms, so if your interested you can post there as well!
TwiDragon
Level 44 : Master Nether Knight