Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Events

Create Forum Thread

#TheElevationProject Building contest!

1 emeralds2 replies98 views
created 06/21/2019 2:38 am by SirSpynathan history
last reply 06/27/2019 8:07 pm
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Spynathan. I am the creator of TheElevationProject, which you may have stumbled upon while traveling PMC. First of all, I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to the momentous response to the project. Many of you have shown great interest, that I thought wouldn't come anytime soon. Now onto business!

What is this contest, you ask? Let me be straight to the point, I need a good set of builds that showcase what TheElevationProject can do! I could have done it myself, but I believe it will be a far greater show of creativity if the fine folks here on PMC were to provide the builds.

--THE RULES--

No1 You MUST under any and all circumstances, use TheElevationProject in your build.
No2 Your build must be original, you can convert your old builds, but they must be yours by origin.
No3 Please use #TEP and or #TheElevationProject in the title of your submission, to ensure I can find it.
No4 You have until the 4st of July to submit your build. This time period may be increased, if there is a notable amount who wish it to be so.
No5 You must provide a download to the build world, so that I can acquire photos and videos needed for the trailer.
And the most important rule, do enjoy your building.

--THE REWARDS--
The top 5, or possibly more (or less if nobody competes...), will be given full credit in the trailer and will be given the option to link a social media of their choice in the trailer description. You will also be given credit on the TEP page itself, if your build is used.

~Thank you to all who may participate, and have a good day.
Posted by avatar
SirSpynathan
Level 32 : Artisan Artist

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

06/27/2019 12:11 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
GoggleD0GG
Replying so I don’t lose this thread for the third time today.
06/27/2019 8:07 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
SirSpynathan
I expanded the date till July 4th since there were several people who wanted to submit a build but were busy this month, looking forward to seeing any submissions!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome