Ugly Christmas Sweater collection!

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer12/19/18 1:07 pm history
11 emeralds 718 15
5/19/2019 7:09 pm
Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer

Woah this kinda just came out of nowhere, a skin collection? By me? Wow, this is odd. The ugly sweater skin collection is a bit of a mini-event I'll be doing. Take one of your favorite skins (made by you ofc) and give it a nice ugly sweater! Maybe make it match it's personality or something, maybe add a beanie? I don't care but let's have a happy holiday! I'm closing the collection on January 2nd so don't take too long! I will be participating as well, and don't feel scared to give one of your skins a ugly sweater! What's that? A noise skin? SLAP an ugly sweater on it. But seriously don't I will only accept skins that follow PMC guidelines. You will be allowed to submit 6 skins per person, but nobody will possibly submit 6. I will have 4 guidelines that will be required for the ugly sweater...

1. The sweater - all of the skins submitted for the collection must have a sweater on, I know it sounds obvious but please don't submit a holiday version of your skin if it Is'nt wearing an ugly sweater.

2. Made for the collection - OK only rule here is it must be made after this event was posted, if you just happened to already make your fav skin an ugly sweater, I might let it slide.

3. Patterns - Your ugly sweater must have patterns and preferably ones that match with the skins color scheme and personality.

4. The skin - as stated above please use one of your already made skins and give them a sweater, no need to make a new skin over it.

A link to the collection when it is made will be here, but I will also post the skins here.

Ugly sweater skins!
Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2018 4:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Ancientstorm
Here is mine
12/23/2018 8:32 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
this is so cute.
i won't be able to join, but i love seeing all the skins.
12/23/2018 8:08 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Llama
Totocchio
Aww I was hyped until it said to use an already made skin. I wanna make one of the Sanders Sides in heir Christmas sweater. Maybe I'll make one in their normal outfits then make another one from that for this... Yeah.
12/26/2018 11:49 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
DamianQualshy
It says that it has to be skin made after the post :v
01/04/2019 9:18 amhistory
Wildcard_Gamer
nope. it always had to be the skin, but i updated it to make it clearer, in the top part it always said the point was to give one of your skins a sweater
12/27/2018 5:58 am
Level 39 : Artisan Llama
Totocchio
No, I mean that is says to remake an older skin but with the sweater.
12/21/2018 7:18 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
12/21/2018 9:15 am
DinowCookie
Would also like to enter this but it's not really a pattern, just a single star. ^_^

Star Sweater
by DinowCookie
12/20/2018 3:26 pm
Level 48 : Master Artist
PKMNmastercass
12/19/2018 6:39 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Sweetheart
Muffineer
What if you already have a skin with an ugly sweater? Can u use that?
12/19/2018 7:05 pm
Wildcard_Gamer
depends if its over a premade skin or not, its basically make a sweater for one of your already made skins, you can check the ones in there to see examples
12/19/2018 5:52 pm
DinowCookie
Hoping to find the time to make one too :D
12/19/2018 5:39 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
DamianQualshy
Here's my skin!
12/19/2018 6:20 pm
Wildcard_Gamer
looks great!