Vote for the next Skin Contest!

colinn's Avatar colinn6/30/19 8:40 pm history
1 emeralds 216 5
7/2/2019 10:34 am
ArcaneKnight's Avatar ArcaneKnight
VOTE FOR THE SKIN CONTEST THEME!
Winning theme will be for my contest.
:)

review the ideas below and remember to vote for the one you like the best, not the one you think is going to win

-

Urban Legends
- Whispers among the internet through shady sites and creepypastas has brought to life the most henious and spine-tingling creatures and entities in this modern age.

Aztecs
- A thriving and rich culture located in South America that has since died out. Create a strong warrior, a mad priest or mighty gods. Anything to do with Aztec culture, let your imagination dive into the deep jungles where the Aztecs lived.

Disguises
- If it weren't for those meddling kids, I would have gotten away with it! It's time to pull off those masks and show who was really behind the deed. Make a skin that makes use of the hat layer to disguise what's underneath.

Pirate's Life
- Argg, Me Mateys. You have entered the Pirate's ship! Now time to be a pirate, there are so many types
of things you can be. Let your imagination dive deep into the Pirate's Life.

Power of Light
- When an artist is aware of it's power, lighting can be the largest contributor to defining the tone & mood of a work of art. From film to photography to Minecraft skins, an artists choice of lighting is one of the first things a viewer picks up on before the mind moves on to interpreting the finer details.

you know the drill now.

Poll ended 07/03/2019 8:40 pm.

colinn
Level 1 : New Explorer