What theme for my 1111 subs skin contest?

Mourna's Avatar Mourna3/12/19 2:18 am
5 emeralds 514 5
3/13/2019 12:41 am
Mourna's Avatar Mourna
Household Appliances
Anything found around the house. A kettle, microwave, iron, planet lamp. Even a toilet if you feel so inspired. How would you interpret these onto a skin? Literally, or as a costume? It's up to you.

Alice in Wonderland
Something you may find in Alice in Wonderland. It can be one of the character representations in any version, or simply a character likely to fit in. Keep in mind that this will be heavily judged on originality.

Rainbow Power
Rainbows. They are eye-catching and beautiful. Rainbows are a lot of fun to play with, and there are many ways you can make them look good. This theme is about the use of a bright range of colours.

Steampunk
Sci-Fi meets the Victorian era. Steam-power and unique inventiveness, with outfits to match. There's always something to be found on a good steampunk skin.

Fables and Fairy Tales
Not quite mythology, this theme is about fairy tales and fables. Depict your favourite or one that has a lesson to be learned. I love a good fable, and I'm sure you too have one that comes to mind.

Out of the Depths
From the bottom of the ocean to the depths of space, what could be lurking? Is it a monster waiting to devour all life, or does it just want to be your friend? Use your imaginations and come up with whatever strikes you best.

Science Experiment Gone Wrong
The nature of science means failure goes hand in hand with success. What happens with all those failed experiments? Do they get discarded, do you unintentionally discover something else, is it benign or dangerous? It's up to you.

Other (please comment)
If you have another suggestion, please comment.

Poll ended 03/17/2019 2:18 am.

Mourna
Level 46 : Master Fish