What will my next contest be?

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer8/11/18 7:08 pm history
3 emeralds 299 4
8/14/2018 9:30 am
Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer
For my next contest, it will come out after the system ERROR_ skin contest and I think YOU, the community should choose what the next contest will be. This means it will come out sometime on the week of the 22nd.

Here are the options!

PS - all unused contest can come back for another poll

Battle Royale skin contest - a vote out sort of contest, it will have a war theme in which you will try to make a cool skin. There will be polls every 2 days when the contest starts, with a total of 5 polls. depending on the number of entries, the number of people being voted out varies. be the last one standing to win!

Ying & Yang skin contest - a contest where you and a teammate will work on 2 opposite skins, one each, and they will be judged on how they compliment each other, and how different they are, you can do duos like Tom & Jerry, but the 2 skins must be opposites.

Red vs Blue skin contest - A contest where you will be chosen to pick one of two teams, red, or blue, the red team will be limited to blues, greens, and blacks, while the red team will be limited to reds, oranges, and whites. There will be criteria of 100 per team, split evenly with each skin, and each skin will be judged only under 2 aspects. There will, however, be a maximum of 5 people per team until each team has 5 people, then it will be a maximum of 10, until 10 people, then 15, and so on. If we get more then 5 per team, the criteria will change to 200 per team, and so on.

Elemental skin contest - Choose your favorite element to sign up, nobody else can choose this element and you must make a skin based on the said element. I will make sure the element makes sense and then give you clarification to start. for example, I will accept metal, fire, water, earth, life, void, and many other elements, but will not accept certain ones such as helium, space, slime, or elements too similar to already picked elements such as fire and magma. You will be judged on creativity/originality, technique, and how well your skin shows the element picked

Names and traits of the winning contest might be slightly altered if need be.

Poll ended 08/21/2018 7:08 pm.

Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer