forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

Which Airport should I make Next?

1 emerald2 replies249 views
created 07/21/2016 6:53 am by CroatiaTheMan
last reply 07/21/2016 2:04 pm
Hello there guys this is just a little forum question because I wanted to make more airports but I didn't know which one. Now as you see in the poll there are 6 Airports and the other airport option, what are the 6 airports you ask? Well they're simply the other Airports I've been to as well as Cork, my previous airport I've posted.

I don't really think I should do airports I never been to before simply because I think I would totally mess it up as I wouldn't know how it looks in real life, and I'd have to rely of Google Maps and the Inside view of the Airport. But Nonetheless If I think it's an airport I think I might be able to pull off please do tell.

I'll Probably do all of the Airports eventually, especially Dublin and Palma de Mallorca but I just want to know in what order I should make them or which one I should do first.

Thanks for voting
Posted by avatar
CroatiaTheMan
Level 53 : Grandmaster Meme

2 replies

07/21/2016 12:37 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Archer
-Alex+
Hey, why not try Heathrow or Gatwick?
07/21/2016 2:04 pm
Level 53 Grandmaster Meme
CroatiaTheMan
Hmm I'll see, Heathrow would be extremly hard to make not being there irl, and plus it would probably take months, but maybe Gatwick, and if I go to Heathrow one day I'll definetly make it

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome