Which Airport should I make Next?

CroatiaTheMan's Avatar CroatiaTheMan7/21/16 6:53 am
1 emeralds 304 2
7/21/2016 2:04 pm
CroatiaTheMan's Avatar CroatiaTheMan
Hello there guys this is just a little forum question because I wanted to make more airports but I didn't know which one. Now as you see in the poll there are 6 Airports and the other airport option, what are the 6 airports you ask? Well they're simply the other Airports I've been to as well as Cork, my previous airport I've posted.

I don't really think I should do airports I never been to before simply because I think I would totally mess it up as I wouldn't know how it looks in real life, and I'd have to rely of Google Maps and the Inside view of the Airport. But Nonetheless If I think it's an airport I think I might be able to pull off please do tell.

I'll Probably do all of the Airports eventually, especially Dublin and Palma de Mallorca but I just want to know in what order I should make them or which one I should do first.

Thanks for voting
CroatiaTheMan
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Meme