Who Can Make the FATTEST Skin?

Neekingtime's Avatar Neekingtime2/5/13 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 148 1
2/5/2013 2:56 pm
ProGamingCrew's Avatar ProGamingCrew
Hello everyone i am neekingtime, and i have never done my own community challenge.
but i had an idea i personally think could be a lot of fun and i wanted to share it with the community.

As the title suggests This challenge is to create the fattest looking skin possible. Now this challenge won't be easy, i'm struggling to find a way myself for how to go about it. But i think it'll be a fun little challenge people could participate in if they so desired.

A reward, you ask? Well who's going to judge the submissions? this challenge is not a "contest" meaning no judges, no rewards. I know what your thinking, why the hell did i bother reading this far if their is no reward, Well i would like to suggest a different form of thinking to that person. please view this challenge, not as a contest, not as any personal profit, but rather for your own enjoyment and bringing enjoyment to our fellow mincraftians!

Any how, either way i hope you will partake in this challenge i think it will be a fun experience for PMC. nad now i'm off to work on my "fat skin"
Neekingtime
Level 57 : Grandmaster Droid