forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Events

You Choose It! ~ My Fans Choose the Skin Look; Special Skin Event!

18 emeralds31 replies285 views
created 08/20/2018 9:21 pm by KawaiiCornz
last reply 08/21/2018 11:28 pm
Welcome to the You Choose It skin event! You know those YouTube videos that title something about, “My Fans Control my Life for a Day!” or, “My Fans Control my Slime!” And stuff like that. I have thought of a new idea, that I am proud to be the first to post about. You guys get to choose what my next skin looks like!

I would really hope this type of skin event would become a trend, because I would be happy to see other people doing it, and letting their fans choose what the skin would look like! :)

Wanna know how it works? Well, there will be a bunch of categories, hair, gender, skin tone, shoes, etc. You can only choose one category. Tell me in the comments down bellow which category you are, and do not, I repeat do not tell me the details in the comments. PM me the details, for example;

PM me if you choose hair, “I chose hair. Make it blonde with white tips, and have it long hair if it is a girl.”

Just PM me things like that. You will for sure need to tell me the color, and which category you chose to make it easier for me. The reason we don’t want you to tell me details in the comments is because the skin is supposed to be a surprise. And only you know what the category you chose would look like. In the end, who knows! It could be a teen boy in dress shoes and a skirt! You guys need to chose, but watch out! :)

Down bellow are the categories. If the category is highlighted with green, it’s available. If it’s highlighted with red, it is already taken, so hurry up because the good choices might get taken soon!

Hair: Is it brown is it blonde? Is it multi colored, is it short or long? You can choose!

Skin Tone: What color is their skin? It could be anything, it’s all up to you!

Gender: Choose careful, because this desicion could change the skins appearance!

Top Clothing: Is it a dress, a crop top, a striped shirt, a sweater, maybe some overalls? It’s up to you to decide it!

Bottom Clothing: Some ripped jeans, some small shorts, leggings? What do you want?

Shoes: What shoes? Does it have stripes, bows, are they socks? Maybe you could decide!

Eye Color: The eye color possibilities are endless! Get creative, maybe it’s multiple color, like purple and pink!

Bang Shape: The bang shape may mess up the gender, but you can choose what the shape of it is!

Accessories: Bows, chokers, earnings, roses, beanies? Anything you want! 3 options of your choice at most!

Name: Obviously this person needs a name! What could it be?

DISCLAIMER, SORRY TO SAY THAT ALL THE CATEGORIES HAVE BEEN CHOSEN ALREADY! 😞 MAYBE YOU CAN JOIN THE NEXT ONE!

Remember, only one category per person! Choose wisely before commenting. PM’s for certain categories should include photos, and discription especially for categories like bangs and maybe shoes as well. Also if you want something specific, you should include a photo. I will create this skin after all the categories have been filled up!

Have fun, only chose one, and wait for the results of the skin for the big mystery result!
Posted by avatar
KawaiiCornz
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal

31 replies

08/21/2018 11:44 am
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
So sorry everyone! But within 1 and 2 hours, all the slots filled in pretty quickly. Sorry if you wanted to decide a part of the skin, but you still have next time. Maybe someone else might do it too as well. :)
08/21/2018 11:15 am
Level 1 New Network
Luvvly
This is gonna be exciting to see...
08/21/2018 11:38 am
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
lol it is, for sure just trust me. 😂
08/21/2018 1:51 am
Level 22 Expert Skinner
CatGirlGamer
MAY I DO THE B A N G S
08/21/2018 11:37 am
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Yes CatGirlGamer! Just PM me a photo that maybe you made yourself, or find a bang online you like! :)
08/21/2018 9:56 pm
Level 22 Expert Skinner
CatGirlGamer
i dont really have a pic but maybe i could just tell you the part?
08/21/2018 10:34 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Sure. Please explain it as best as you can right now, because I am creating the skin right now. Please just PM me. Maybe I could teach you how to send me a photo?

First, maybe make the bang on your skin editor.

After that, take a screen shot on however your computer takes one.

Next, go to this website and click the "browse" button and click on your screenshot.

It will bring you to a new page, just right click on it and click, "copy image address"

Paste and go (on a new page) to make sure the image works, if it brings you to a black page with an image, it works. If not, repeat this step again and it should work.

Finally, PM me the photo by clicking the little photo icon in one of the options of the writer.

Go into the "Source" bar and copy down the code.

Click ok and the photo should appear.
08/20/2018 11:27 pm
Level 31 Artisan Wolf
Artsy_Lady
Can I choose accessories, or did someone else already ask?
btw love this idea
08/21/2018 11:37 am
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
So sorry Artsy_Lady, but someone else already chose the accessories. :( I am really sorry somebody already took that category, but you can always chose it the nex time I do it.

Also thank you so much! :) I hope other people start doing it.
08/20/2018 10:21 pm
Level 51 Grandmaster Kitten
Purrfectionist
Hi! May I choose shoes please! :D This will be funny to see the outcome of XD
08/20/2018 10:25 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Yes, of course Purrfectionist! I am excited to see what you want! PM me some details, maybe a small photo example if you even want, have fun!
08/20/2018 9:59 pm
Level 32 Artisan Geek
ChatieTheDragon
Can I choose the skin tone?
08/20/2018 10:03 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Yes Chatie! PM the skin tone to me. It can be anything.... :3 have fun deciding!
08/20/2018 9:55 pm
Level 32 Artisan Lava Rider
Curvix
Ohh can I choose the top clothing? uwu
08/20/2018 9:57 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Of course you caaan!! :) PM me some details, and also a picture if you can’t explain it. :)
08/20/2018 9:54 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Hunter
hunter-chan
can i choose gender?
08/20/2018 9:56 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Yasss BrokenWillow! This category might be one of the most important ones, so be sure to PM me if it is gonna be a girl, or a boy! :)
08/20/2018 9:53 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
EVERYONE HUGE REMINDER, PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS THROUGH A PM, NOT IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
Level 25 Expert Button Pusher
Stuffles
can i choose the hair category? :O
08/20/2018 9:55 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Ooh, of course you can! PM me what you want to choose! :) I’m excited to see what you come up with!
08/20/2018 9:40 pm
Level 20 Expert Artist
Strange Weirdo
LEGGINGS WITH SHORTS
AHAHFJAHFIHFLA
idk why i did that
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Oof PLEASE PM ME the details. I really don’t want to repeat this a bunch of times. Sorry if I’m being rude.

Also sorry if I’m sounding dumb, what does, “leggings with shorts” mean?
08/21/2018 11:28 pm
Level 20 Expert Artist
Strange Weirdo
I'll pm u and give u an example
08/20/2018 9:34 pm
Level 32 Artisan Cowboy
LosingMyMarbles
This is such a cool idea!
08/20/2018 9:42 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Thank you! Would you like to do a category?
08/20/2018 10:02 pm
Level 32 Artisan Cowboy
LosingMyMarbles
No problem! Also I think that I'd like to pick the accessories!
08/20/2018 10:07 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Ok, thank you so much! You can just PM me some extra things, with a limit of 3 in total of accessories of things to put on the skin! Things like bows, flower crowns, headphones, earrings, you know that kind of stuff. :3
08/20/2018 9:25 pm
Level 31 Artisan Magical Girl
Fawne
Can I do the name?

I'm really good at naming things lol
08/20/2018 9:41 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
Of course! :) make sure to PM me the name once you have it. If you would like to know the gender, the category chooser can PM me it to me and I can tell you if you want. If you want that to be a surprise, that is fine! :)
08/20/2018 9:26 pm
Level 1 New Network
PigkinzYT
oof MAKE ONE EYE BLUE AND ORANGE AND DA OTHER EYE RED AND YELLOW
08/20/2018 9:41 pm
Level 32 Artisan Narwhal
KawaiiCornz
PigkinzYT please PM me this information... not say it in the comments. It ruins the surprise for the other people. I will do that, but next time please read more carefully. :/

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome