โ„๐• ๐•จ๐••๐•ช!

crows's Avatar crows โ€ข 3/25/19 4:42 pm
3/26/2019 3:23 pm
crows's Avatar crows
Heya' I'm ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท
And this here, I guess is my introduction, since I haven't actually formally introduced myself to the PMC community.

Alot actually about me can be found on my profile, but since you're here and not there I'll tell you alot of the same things.

As for basics about me specifically, I'm 19, I'ma fella, and I enjoy a good whiskey.

I'm clearly a big fan of country related things, even my profile picture is of The Rifleman is a show that was on way before I bet any of us were even born, which ran from 1958 to 1963. Still black and white television!

I live out in the West Coast of the United States, in the middle of the Nevada's Mojave desert.

But just because I enjoy older things doesn't mean that I'm not keen on modern artists or what have you, infact one of my favorite musicians is Ghostemane, Pouya, and Shakewell. I'm also into metal, few artists I listen to often are Ghost, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, etc. My real bread and butter though is Country Folk, artists like Colter Wall, The Dead South, Lost Dog Street Band.

For PMC I've been here alot longer than my profile says, I've had quite the number of accounts in the past but I've only recently settled on this one. Unisung is probably one of my most successful. I've done skinning for a long time, and recently started doing requests again, got a open forum post over on Workshop, come by and see if I can help you!

Here's a copy pasta of what I enjoy taken from my profile, Love you guys and hopefully I'll be making some new friends!

Things I enjoy; Clearly, Country music [Playlist โ–ท] , Bushcraft, [Not related to Minecraft], Tactical related things eg; Airsoft, Playing my guitar, Driving out to the great desert valley
crows
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2019 3:20 pmhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Dragan
๏ปฟWelcome to the motherland comrade
03/26/2019 3:23 pm
crows
I ain't no commieะกะฟะฐัะธะฑะพ ั‚ะพะฒะฐั€ะธั‰!
03/26/2019 12:50 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
Welcome to Planet Minecraft :)
03/26/2019 3:20 pm
crows
Danke!
03/26/2019 9:09 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
DiggerMcGee
Auch Aye, laddie. A good single malt at the end of a long day is a fine thing, indeed. But making music any time of the day is even better! Good on ya...

I remember 19, a very exciting time. And... yes I do remember the Rifleman, it was one of the first three shows (Rifleman, the Real McCoys, and Leave it to BeaverI remember watching as a little guy. Yes, I'm a fossil. In any case, welcome again to the PMC community!
03/26/2019 3:19 pm
crows
I was always told it was weird to grow up watching such old shows at my age, but the stories and morals have stuck with me for a very long time, so in all honesty, I don't think it was so bad.
03/26/2019 3:22 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
DiggerMcGee
Not bad at all....
03/26/2019 7:21 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
Hi there, welcome to Planet Minecraft :)
03/26/2019 3:20 pm
crows
Danke danke!
03/26/2019 5:23 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Welcome to the community friendo : D
And hey, good to have another guitarist here! (Which one do you have? O: Fender strat, Gibson flying V? Santana maybe?)
03/26/2019 3:18 pm
crows
First Act AL460, relatively cheap and reliable. Haven't really had the time to look for anything bigger and badder. ^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome