Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Introductions

Create Forum Thread

Back to the Past

1 emeralds5 replies61 views
created 09/22/2019 2:18 am by Big Dot history
last reply 09/25/2019 2:20 pm
Long ago in a distant land, I may have unleashed an unspeakable evil and fought a samurai.

References aside, hello! It's good to be back. I'm something of a relic in both PMC and Minecraft itself, this place having been a place I frequented often as a young teenager and where I began skin-making. Sadly, I think it was around Junior year that I stopped playing Minecraft and soon had to attend life duties that stopped me from pretty much playing anything that wasn't in 20 minute bursts on my 3DS. That having changed a while ago, I was actually reminded Minecraft was around and was elated to find out it's still being updated despite Notch having exited stage a while ago. Sadly, I completely forgot my old PMC account (assuming it even still exists), so I decided to up and make a new one after a few weeks of playing again. I'm planning to pick up skinning again sometime around if I haven't gotten too rusty and maybe actually join a few contests this time around since I was way too timid back in the day, pft.

Community activity is also in the cards, obviously. Happy to be back and I hope you're all excited for the future where my evil is law.
Posted by avatar
Big Dot
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

09/25/2019 2:20 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Magical Girl
-Eclipse-
Welcome back to PMC!
09/25/2019 2:06 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
TheArchitect1995
Welcome back to PMC :)
09/22/2019 10:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
MythicalJay_24