Bean Introduction

Weasel_Beans's Avatar Weasel_Beans7/17/19 1:16 am history
2 emeralds 161 3
7/19/2019 5:57 am
DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie
Greetings fellow miners.

I go by 'Weasel Beans'(from my Xbox gamertag) or Crendor(Minecraft IGN). I started playing Minecraft when I was 12 in 2011, while suffering withdrawals from a canceled World of Warcraft subscription. I found the game from the very first popular videos of it that would appear on youtube, most memorable one being the Yogscast series. I was very dedicated to the game for the second half of 2011 and much of 2012, but had periods of inactivity from 2013 onwards. Though I still played countless hours of Java/Bedrock edition every once in a while.

Last October I decided it would be a fun experiment to try my hand at running a multiplayer SMP server, which I opened in March of this year, so it looks like I'm going to be around in the community for the foreseeable future. Despite how many times I've read people say that Minecraft is dying, I think the game's life is very far from over.

I have also become a moderator for /r/mcservers and the minecraft-server.net discord server, which allows me to have a direct involvement with the community outside my server.
Weasel_Beans
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead