I've been here over 2 years. Hello.

stapleshotz's Avatar stapleshotz4/27/15 2:32 am
4/29/2015 7:14 pm
Ladranaa's Avatar Ladranaa
Hi there! I'm staples.
I'm 22 years old and I started using PMC when I was like 19 or something? Wow. "So, why are you doing this introduction now?" you ask, doing your best not to sound judgmental. (It's not working.) Well because I really only recently found out about the forums and I'd like to be a more active member of the community, instead of just posting updates to my resource pack silently.

I like to imagine myself these past 2 years as an owl sitting on a branch and watching all the little animals scramble around beneath me. Occasionally I'll hoot stupidly or poop a little and that's gotten me where I am today. Perhaps now I'll start screeching non-stop and rocketing around using bird poop as propulsion. This analogy has gone too far. I am not a bird. Did you think I was a bird or something? Wow. You must be really gullible.

"Okay, I stopped reading after you called me judgmental." you blurt, snapping out of the drooling stupor you've been in for the last paragraph and a half. Fine. I guess I'll talk about me more.

I'm stapleshotz. I came up with the name when I was like 12 after I thought I heard it in a Slipknot song. I was wrong. But it stuck so there. I played runescape a lot. I mean a lot. But then I stopped because I got bored with it. My taste in music improved vastly. Just last Wednesday, I saw OkGo live. It was one of the best nights of my life. I've read and re-read Homestuck like 5 times. I like it a lot OKAY? I also love Homestar Runner. I also make movies. I ride my bike everywhere because I'm a broke college kid who can't afford gas or food. I also ride my bike because I like it. I also like --"Boring. Talk about Minecraft." you interject. Fine. Rude.

I've played Minecraft for like 4 years maybe? I don't really keep track of these things. I started out playing survival singleplayer and getting murdered by sheep. After a while my close friends Pumpkin_Rot and Hyger became interested. We started playing online and griefing up a storm."Wow." Not long after my friends Doomghoti and SoftPuppy began playing with us too. But after a horrible experience on a server that shall remain unnamed, we decided to start our own server. We hated how they ran things so we set out to make a server that did things how we as players would want. "Really." We went with a pumpkin theme because they're awesome. "Mmm." It was interesting actually building something instead of destroying everything. Over time I like to think I become quite good at it even. I even started making a texture pack for the server which is now my primary Minecraft project. "No way." We had a lot of fun with the server but eventually had to shut it down for a lack of time and money. ;_; The memories! I still work on the resource pack though. "ZZZzzzzz."

Anyway, I still play with Hyger and Pumpkin_Rot on a server called MassiveCraft which is a lot of fun, but not as often as we used to. Adulthood will do that to you. Oh yeah. I'll be a college graduate in like 3 weeks. That's a thing. Wow.

You wake with a start. "whu-- yeah! I think so too!" You do your best to hide that you've just woken up, but nobody's buying it. Everyone's stifling their mocking laughter. I hoot stupidly and poop a little.

I suppose this is a big long winded but DEAL WITH IT. I'll let you off the hook now.

tl;dr
Hi.
stapleshotz
Level 86 : Elite Caveman