forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Introductions

Hi, I'm Crafter4ever

1 emerald0 replies • 27 views
created 10/11/2012 11:37 pm by crafter4ever
It is a bit late, but I haven't introduced myself yet so i thought I would now.
Hi! I am Crafter4ever, but you can call me snips, as that is what friends call me because my ign is Sniper226man4. I am a 17 year old gamer who enjoys playing minecraft, halo, battlefield and many more. I make redstone projects, terraforming projects and other building projects. I love feedback, I rarely get constructive critisism to help make me better. That is why I want more subs so I can get that feedback. I am a grammar nazi and I hate the words "swag" and "yolo." Don't worry I won't correct you unless your sentence is impossible to understand. I frequent chat and love talking about my obsession with waffles. Soon I shall hook up a paypal account so that all downloads of my projects donate to child's play! Child's play is a charity that gamers can donate to to give toys and games to sick and dying kids in hospitals. Hospitals are a boring place especially when you're sick or dying! If you want to see more of my work please subscribe and try to leave good feedback! Anyone who subscribes gets Bacon.
Posted by avatar
crafter4ever
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome